Hello!

Options
I was googling fitness forums and liked what I read here so I joined. Other fitness forums I was on was clichy and some unfriendly. I also like how it brought up my body weight stats when i signed on. Next year I'll be 40 and want to do more weight training than cardio. When i weight train i got very sore for a few days. I'm obviously doing something wrong. (:

Replies

• Toonster
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! Re the soreness, its because you are doing something, take it easy and build up gradually. Good luck with the goals. One other tip, get lots of MFP friends motivation is everything :) add me if you like.
  • beargirl34sr
    Options
    welcome! I too joined recently and enjoy the encouragement and friends online that motivate.....its a new beginning! I am open for more friends so feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • FoodFamilyFitness
    FoodFamilyFitness Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • dnthaveasn
    Options
    Welcome!
  • fatgrub
    Options
    Hi recently started mfp, got loads to lose and could do with some people to motivate me. please help.:happy:
  • LKissam
    LKissam Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    welcome! here to help support and motivate! You can do this! Sore muscles are a good thing.. but u might be pushing it too hard too. I am always sore for 3 days after 2nd day is the worst! Stretch and drink a ton of water to help those muscles. feel free to add me. :o) Good luck to u working out!