New to MFP

Options
Hi! I'm Rebecca and I'm new to MFP. I am wanting to lose a total of 80 lbs, but my short term goal is to lose 15 lbs. and drop below 200. It's overwhelming to think about all that weight-loss at once, which could be why I've failed in the past... that, and having no support system - which is why I'm here! I would love to make some friends to share recipes, workouts, and moral support. I wish you all the best in your weight loss goals. Much love.

Replies

• Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kimberlee. I am on here several times a day and can offer motivation and support when you need it. Feel free to add me.
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
    My name is Kim and I have been using this site since June. There are so many motivating and supporting people on this site.
    I am very dedicated to my health and fitness but still need to lose 40lbs to reach my goal weight. If you are looking for friends please feel free to add me!!!!
    Good Luck in your health and fitness goals...
    Kim
  • healthymel7704
    Options
    Welcome!!

We're all in this together, so feel free to add me!
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I've been here a week and it's helped greatly. I've been at a plateau with my personal goals for over a month and just tracking my diet and exercise has really helped me to identify exactly what I needed to change up. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
    Lisa
  • Pollyfleming
    Pollyfleming Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Add me! I've been exactly where you are. 8 years ago I weighed about 230 and when I got below 200 I vowed never to go back up above 200. I've kept that promise. Now I'm 189 and I want to get to 140!
  • eeyorespal
    Options
    Hi I'm new too! I am trying to get rid of 24 years of baby weight (that's what i'm calling it) HA! anyway I haven't lost anything yet but I also haven't weighed in yet so we"ll see. I am new in general to social networking some days this is fun others its stressful, I generally am over my cals for the day but no worries I do enjoy speaking and connecting with new people and I absolutely LOVE LOVE encouraging people. Welcome!:happy:
  • casswilcox
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I was over 200 back in November and my goal weight is 140-135...
  • ww1981
    ww1981 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi! My goals are very similar. I am working toward being under 200... so. much. work. =) Add me if you'd like!
  • crewsicka
    crewsicka Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hello :)