Firefighters?

Options
Hello. :-)

Just out of curiosity.. I'm just trying to find other firefighter/EMT individuals that are looking to get back in shape as well. Specially considering the job they do and how much health is an importance. Just an interest I'm looking into. Please send a friend request if want u would like. Look forward to meeting all of you! :D

Replies

• gwmedicgod
    gwmedicgod Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent..... Former Vol. FF and FT paramedic.... been in for 20 yrs...
  • SARBelgians
    SARBelgians Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Not Firefighter, but Search & Rescue K9 handler. Feel free to Friend me!

Jillian

15449148.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • gwmedicgod
    gwmedicgod Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    SAR is defeniately part of the brotherhood feel free to add me
  • mcdonl
    mcdonl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    At the station right now... I work 12's and 24's on the weekends. I do P90X or Insantity in the town hall because the other fat, lazy FF's and EMT's just sit there and laugh at me the whole time while I keep dropping pounds, and will need to give them an IV, 12 Lead and Nitro any minute now :)
  • Firegirl89
    Options
    Being at the station is very exciting!! I am only volunteer so never really up at the station unless work needs to be done OR responding to a call and having to get a brush truck or rescue truck. I love EVERYTHING about being a firefighter. I am in the process of going to school to be an EMT and I am SOOOO excited. :-D
  • Firegirl89
    Options
    SAR is defeniately part of the brotherhood feel free to add me

I definitely AGREE. Its all part of saving lives and making the difference!
  • mcdonl
    mcdonl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    That's awesome firegirl.... We are volunteer 1800-0600 and paid 0600-1800. The fire service is a good time, so is EMS... Most people suck, but when we do get to help the decent ones or the ones who are in real need it is good.