Alli Pill-- Does anyone use it?

Options
Hey, guys! I'm considering investing in getting the "Alli" weight loss supplement. Have any of you used it?? Does it work?

Replies

• CurryGirl89
    Options
    MIGHT BE TOO MUCH INFO HERE......

You have to really watch your fat intake.... or you will have oily farts... totally not $hi#%ing you either!!!! Its pretty grosss lol my mom and I both tried it at the same time and after the first full bottle ... I won't go back to it lol
    BUT TO EACH THEIR OWN :)
  • cryingangel
    Options
    I'm taking Xenical aka Orlistat. It's a higher dosage than what Alli is but generally the same thing. I will say, I just started taking them again as the first time around wasn't a pleasant experience. You do have oily discharge at times. It's not just oily but complete grease. And I say discharge because half the time it is NOT under your control. I actually had accidents for 3 days the first time around. First time I felt completely ashamed of myself in front of my husband. I don't take it three times a day either. Only once or twice when I feel I've had a somewhat fatty meal.

To lessen this horrible side effect, you MUST eat less greasy/fatty foods. I will be using the last of my prescription, then never again. I am only using to give myself the boost I need for results. But that's it. I know the consequences of eating greasy food while on this so I won't touch it with a 10 foot pole. As for results, I'll let you know in a couple weeks.
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    The average weight loss when using it is 1-2 pounds/week, which is the same as you'd likely lose just restricting your calories. Why bother?