Favorite Supervillain

Options
Since superheroes got so much love.... Name your favorite super villain

Mine is Taskmaster :)

Replies

• firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    After X Men First Class, I'm going to have to say Magneto is my favorite, though I'm no longer convinced he's a super*villain*. :huh:
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    After X Men First Class, I'm going to have to say Magneto is my favorite, though I'm no longer convinced he's a super*villain*. :huh:
    After the Civil War he isn't. However, that's in comics, but I agree he makes one of the best "super villains"
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm, Heath Ledger as the Joker. :D
  • Banrion
    Banrion Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I would have to say Loki.
  • Thulpa
    Thulpa Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Venom and Carnage - Venom does everything he can to make spidey's life miserable, (not a spiderman fan).

I mentioned the Juggernaut earlier. Villains have some of the best powers, there are just a ton of heroes.

I think people tend to relate more to a super hero/villain that mimics some of their traits. I have always like the strong ones, and in my adult life I find myself drawn to a powerlifters lifestyle.
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    Venom and Carnage - Venom does everything he can to make spidey's life miserable, (not a spiderman fan).

I mentioned the Juggernaut earlier. Villains have some of the best powers, there are just a ton of heroes.

I think people tend to relate more to a super hero/villain that mimics some of their traits. I have always like the strong ones, and in my adult life I find myself drawn to a powerlifters lifestyle.

Lol, nice observation. It's probably the fact Taskmaster is such a smartass then. Juggernaut is so bad *kitten* he beat Hulk.

Forgot to include: it wasn't an actual fist fight. Hulk would've destroyed him. :p
  • Williamj
    Williamj Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm, Heath Ledger as the Joker. :D

Yea, as far as movie performances, nothing comes close.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Dr. Doom - Intelligent, devious, and always wanting more power.
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    Dr. Doom - Intelligent, devious, and always wanting more power.

Nice!!! Love Dr. Doom. Especially in Marvel Vs. Capcom :)
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    lee_catwoman.jpg
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    I would have to say Loki.

>:) He is hot in the new movie, lol.