uk 30 something with 90-100lbs to lose, anyone else similar?

Options
Hi, Im 33 and from the uk. I have between 90-100lbs to lose. wondered if there was anyone else with similar to myself that would like to add me as a friend so that we could support eachother?

Replies

• melanieUK
    Options
    bump x
  • behind_blue_eyes_83
    Options
    Hi Melanie,

I'm from the UK, I'm 28, and I have about 5 stone/70 lbs to lose (6 stone/84lbs when I started). Close enough? :)
  • Mazza4011
    Mazza4011 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    46, with a targeted weight loss of ten stone over the next two years, and I'm gonna do it.

BTW, Hi. :-)
  • pmkershaw
    pmkershaw Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Paula, 32 nearly 33 with around 60lbs to lose. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • missy948
    missy948 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    im 32 US with 100 pound to lose
  • christinekojack
    christinekojack Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm christine, i'm 39 and have about 50 lbs to loose and from Scotland, UK. Feel free to add me if you wish, but good luck anyway! xx
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    32 from Bolton, UK, total goal loss will be around 111lb
  • Choccybelle
    Options
    Hi,

I'm 30, new to this place and have at least 98lbs to lose :-) My first weight in is on Monday, I hoping I get a pleasant surprise first thing Monday!
  • AllanaR9
    Options
    hi I'm 24 with about 90lbs to lose! started 1 week ago and I have lost 4lbs this week. Lets hope it continues :-) good luck x
  • elunoj
    elunoj Posts: 8
    Options
    Hiya! we must be twins, I live in London, will add you!
  • denise_earheart
    Options
    Hi, Im 33 and from the uk. I have between 90-100lbs to lose. wondered if there was anyone else with similar to myself that would like to add me as a friend so that we could support eachother?

Hi Melanie I am in Tucson AZ USA 33 female with 100-120 pounds to lose..... add me :-D
  • owengem
    owengem Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im Gemma from the Uk with upto 100lbs to lose. I lost 42lbs last yr then put it all back on so Im trying again.

Add me, the more friends the better x
  • WarriorWomanMaxine
    WarriorWomanMaxine Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi iam from the uk i have 80/90lbs to lose would be great to be support for each other freind request sent
    and feel free anybody else who wants extra freinds for support or a kick up the but when needed
  • fiod1930
    fiod1930 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi im from the UK with 100lbs to lose :-) I lost 50lbs back in 2010 then it all krept back on again plus some so im back at the gym & back on the healthy eating :-)
  • ednawhatnot
    ednawhatnot Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm 37 from Lancashire with at least that much to lose. I'm determined that this will be the last time I let myself get this big, I'm sick of having nothing to wear!
  • astul
    astul Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hiya!
    I'm from the UK, 45, already lost 117lb and found this site the best for support and great ideas!! Add me if you want cheering on!!!9125117.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • mandycasey
    mandycasey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm 30 and from the uk - hampshire. When i start had well over a hundred to lose, I have lost 84 pounds so far - i would like to lose another 40 ish, feel free to add me xx
  • claireyf12
    Options
    hi
    i'm 31 in may from uk i would like to eventually lose around 60-70lbs please feel free to add me :) xx
  • MrsRabbit83
    MrsRabbit83 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm a size 30, age 29 and in the UK. Looking to get to a size 12. Everyone keeps talking about adding people as buddies, I'm new on here so don't have a clue how to do that lol but feel free to add me, would love someone else in the same boat to be my motivational buddy :-)
  • Angellore
    Angellore Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been here since last June, lost 30lbs so far, want to lose about another 70lbs. I am in Dartford, Kent. Always happy to have new friends, so fee free to add me anyone.