Hey, I'm excited!

Options
:smile:
Hey everyone. I just joined on Tuesday, and I am looking forward to reaching my goals! I am so glad to have found this site, I think it will help me more than any other of my hairbrained weightloss ideas have so far!

Replies

• carlafreeman
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! You're going to love this place!!! :smooched:
  • cwalters
    cwalters Posts: 4
    Options
    Welcome! This sight is great, and it has worked for everyone I know who has used it correctly! I have even gotten my roommates to join :happy:
  • kristinturner
    Options
    Welcome!
    This is a GREAT place to find motivation and support from others who are going through the same struggles. Remember to just work on small goals, one day at a time. You will get a better sense of accomplishment when you can reach a small goal more often than trying to do it all at once. You can't leap over a mountain, you have to climb it one step at a time and each step gets you closer to the top. If you try to leap too high, odds are you will fall down hard and become discouraged. If you take it one step at a time and fall, all you have to do is get right back to where you were and continue. There is so much encouragement, motivation, and support on this site that the only way you can possibly get discouraged is if you don't log in.
    Wishing you well on your journey!

~Kristin~

"NOTHING tastes as good as skinny is going to feel!"
  • flippinyellow
    flippinyellow Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    :happy: Thanks for all the encouragement! I look forward to reaching my goals. My first goal will be to lose 10lbs by July 4th.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is great, it is so supportive, helpful, motivational, and easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: