Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

One year with MFP....First time to post pictures!!! :)

Replies

• kat65
    kat65 Posts: 124 Member
    You look fantastic!!!! Congratulations.
  • You look fantastic. Great job. You are an inspiration not only for me but everyone on MFP. Keep up the great work.
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Wow! Congratulations, you look incredible! Keep up the great work!
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Wow. You look AMAZING! Congratulations on your success and I have no doubt you'll be able to reach any goal you set! Amazing job and GL maintaining or losing more if that's what you aim for!
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Congrats! You look amazing and I'm so proud of you! I can't wait to drop 80lbs. I'm starting now, great motivator.
  • StrongerJess
    StrongerJess Posts: 185 Member
    Wow congrats!!
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 355 Member
    I love the sincerely happy smiles when I view these posts. You look gorgeous and truly happy...

Congratulations on your hard work and perseverence.
  • You look great. I just started MFP. A little nervous but it's encouraging for sure to read the posts.
  • deyeane
    deyeane Posts: 6 Member
    Congratulations. You must have worked very hard for the last year. Keep up the good work!
  • Wow that awesome. You have just inspired me. great job. I started two day ago, so far its going good.
    rachunda.
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    fantastic work!! congratulations!
  • You did a great job. You look lovely.
  • MalDunc2012
    MalDunc2012 Posts: 170 Member
    You look so FIT! Go, girl!
  • luvmydoggies
    luvmydoggies Posts: 27 Member
    Great job!!! This is the inspiration I need to keep going.:happy:
  • Holy Crap!!! You could almost fit all of you into one leg on your shorts!!! CONGRATS!!!!!
  • sealea4
    sealea4 Posts: 16
    You look amazing!!...Looking forward to doing the same! Thank You so much for sharing your story!!!
  • davidh53
    davidh53 Posts: 13 Member
    The pictures tell an awesome story. Inspirational!
  • Sweet200307
    Sweet200307 Posts: 38 Member
    you look great:)
  • You look fantastic!!! I am so happy for you!!! Keep up the hard work!!!
  • you look great! congratulations!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!