Young Ladies OUt there?

Options
Hey! I'm from Northern Cal and im still a "young girl" (under 25) and would love to have friends around the same age too! any takers?

Replies

• crewsicka
    crewsicka Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    What's up :)
  • cmartin6233
    cmartin6233 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hi! i'm from southern indiana, go to school in ky! i'm 19, basically a baby!(:
  • celene329
    celene329 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm new here; I just started 5 days ago! I'm 21 and from Chicago. Fitness pals?
  • lilnix88
    lilnix88 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hey im 23 part time student full time single mother part time worker full time chocoholic hehe add me if u want a fitness buddy :happy:
  • nataliemae2011
    nataliemae2011 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am 23yrs old, Mom with 2 kids and my goal of 100lbs in a year. !! Add me if you like
  • fatty2fabby
    fatty2fabby Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    welcome to mpf hun! im 21 freelance make up / hair artist :), sent you a request x
  • CBM23
    CBM23 Posts: 36
    Options
    I'm 19, still pretty young I suppose :)
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm from Northern Cal and im still a "young girl" (under 25) and would love to have friends around the same age too! any takers?

Does that mean at 25 I'm old? I wondered when it would happen. :-( Lol.
  • meliibabii87
    Options
    Hello welcome! I'm 24, also recently just started MFP, and excited to start losing weight! =]
  • cassidygrooms
    Options
    I'm 17! Still in high school... bleehh.. Add me if you want :)
  • skinnnybride
    Options
    I'm 23 :)
  • PattyCakez
    Options
    Im 22, stay at home mom from Salt Lake City. :)
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options

Damn I'm 28 will be 29 in July..I must be ready to keel over and brake a hip...lol
  • charliewhitford
    Options
    I'm 25 (but only by a few days) - am I still "young"? I'm from England and been using MFP for about 6 months. I find it AWESOME but I'm struggling to maintain the healthy diet now that I'm down to my target weight!
    Goodluck, go you!
  • HealthyisBeauty
    HealthyisBeauty Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    im 21 from central indiana, full time nursing student and work part time :)
  • pascale485
    pascale485 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm 26.... and I feel old! I just started law school with a bucn of 1 years old girls! I feel ancient at school!!!!!
  • NewHealthySteph
    NewHealthySteph Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 20, i'm from new Brunswick, Canada. I'm a university student, I'm new here and I would love to meet new people around my age, add me! :)
  • BreakingUpWithObesity2013
    Options

haha...im also 25 and was wondering the same thing =(
  • GennetteD
    Options
    18! You can add me if you want.:glasses:
  • CowLover111
    CowLover111 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My profile says I'm 19, although I'm a little younger, and I was actually looking at colleges in Northern California. Feel free to add me. :)