For the 'after' people who have lost 50-100+ lbs...

Options
Hi, this is my second week here and I'm looking for friends who have already achieved losing 50-100+ lbs. I'm 5'8" and looking to go from a SW of 250lbs to 150 over the next year and a half and I realized most all my friends on MFP have the same journey ahead as I do and while they're great, it would also be inspiring to have some friends who have reached that destination who are toning up and/or maintaining :)

Replies

• kettlewitch
    kettlewitch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 106lb and although I still need to drop another 40 I'm maintaining for health reasons at the moment. Add me if you want
  • geohow11
    geohow11 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 106lb and although I still need to drop another 40 I'm maintaining for health reasons at the moment. Add me if you want

I'm not done yet but down 152 lbs. 38 more to go. Add me if you like

Peace
    Geo
  • clairelizapritch
    Options
    Hello!! I don't know how long I have been on this site, but with it I have lost 62lbs !! And another 38lbs to go! I lost the 62lbs in 9 months an hoping to lose the 38lbs in 6 months
    I think thats a reasonable goal:)
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Brnnoser6983
    Options
    I joined this site after a friend told me about her progress on here. With out he site I have lost 50lbs, and I am looking forward to MFP helping remove the other 83lbs of unwanted me. Good luck to you and others!
  • scott091501
    scott091501 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Have been as big as 250, but was 230ish when I started trying to lose weight. Currently sit a little below 165. Looking to drop another 7-10
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I have lost over a hundred, but only started using this site 6 months ago so have lost 26 on here.
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7, started this journey (and MFP) in May. I started at 302 and am now 229. Still have quite a ways to go, but I will get there :smile:
  • mandycasey
    mandycasey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hi i've lost 84 pounds and still plan on losing another 30 - 40 pounds , feel free to add me xx
  • Darlis
    Darlis Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    So far 52 lbs down, and 123 still to go. I'll be here forever because I intend to maintain when I get to goal. Feel free to add me if you wish.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like.
    I've gone from 208 lbs to 153 and goal is 146. Ultimate goal is 135 but I'd like to get that from working out.
  • boncharlie
    boncharlie Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Hello :)

I started at 350lbs and am now 86lbs lighter.. still have a ways to go, so always happy for more MFP buddies :)
  • vypeters
    vypeters Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I've got 2 pounds to go to hit my weight loss goal of 144 lbs lost. Once I get there, I'll decide if I want to slowly lose a little more. Feel free to add me.
  • Michelemybelle
    Michelemybelle Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I was 270 lbs when I started last March. I've lost 69 lbs. so far. I'd like to lose another 30-40. I know it seems like a long journey, but I just took it one day at a time and some days, one meal at a time. I've found that exercise is the key for me. I have to do it 5-6 days a week. That just seems like the way my metabolism works. I also found that I had to change up my exercise routine every few weeks in order to keep losing. There are many successful people here and that really helped me as well. :)
  • Mrswilko
    Options
    I've gone from 245lbs to 144lbs in a year so feel free to add me (i am more or less maintaining at the moment and not worrying about the odd few lbs due to the fact I'm expecting!)

Good luck on your journey! it's possible!!!