Weight Loss Rewards?

Options
11Jayme11
11Jayme11 Posts: 194 Member
Does anyone have anything in mind as their reward for reaching your goals? Aside from ultimate health:wink:

Mine... Obviousally a new wardrobe and front row tickets to see Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan this Spetember! Buying tickets soon.. and if I don't succeed this time.. Im going to force myself to sell them.. and get crappy lawnseats!:sad: Something I have always wanted though.. a REAL pair of AppleBottom jeans.. they would look AWFUL now.. but soon.. they wil be rockin!:glasses: OH.. and a boobjob:laugh:

Replies

• wildcat808
    wildcat808 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    When I reach my first mini goal, I'm dying my hair and changing it up a bit! So excited (I'm always changing it up so it's been a struggle keeping it the same). I might throw in a nice dress or something else too.

Next goal, I am going to buy new clothes and a bikini.

Final goal, a trip to the mainland! Probably to AZ (where most of my college friends remain) and Vegas.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    I don't have anything specific in mind. Probably something boring, like building myself a new computer. I'd go for a new car, but I think the wife might object to that. :sad:
  • RockChick1984
    Options
    new clothes and a professional photoshoot... so i have somethin to remember my success and hard work with... would love a black diamond ring... but thats pushing it lmao
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    i lost my weight with weight watchers. when i lost 50 lbs, i got the bracelet with a charm. i got another charm when i hit goal and became a lifetime member. for every three consecutive months that i stay at my goal weight, i get another charm
  • lucybell333
    Options
    I have a whole schedule of salon treats worked out - one for every 1/2 stone (7lbs), of increasing value. Oh, and I had a boob job when I hit goal last time, and the pain of that is what tipped me off the wagon, so beware of that!! :ohwell:
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    My first goal is 200#.... that will be when I get my first tattoo....
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    Looking awesome is one huge reward - other than that I have already planned a few trips for the summer. A week in Cabo, and a week in Spain - all to flaunt my hot bod lol.
  • Kaison02
    Options
    I am gonna treat myself to a cruise.. Show off my hot body
  • MOS3
    MOS3 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I bought myself two pairs of size 12 jeans today because none of my other ones fitted me!!
  • amesie425
    Options
    I have always wanted a pair of Citizens of Humanity jeans, Stacy raves about them on What not to Wear!
  • Kmarr32010
    Kmarr32010 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'm planning a professional photoshot. Probably going to be either a pin up or burlequse (I know I didn't spell that right,lol) type shot.
  • AliciaBeth78
    AliciaBeth78 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    My goals are more clothing specific not really weight related... things like hooker boots that actually zip all of the way (SN - I met this goal today when these gorgeous babies came in from express!) http://www.express.com/knee-high-heeled-boots-45567-43/control/page/18/show/3/index.pro (SN#2- They have not come off my feet since I got home!)

I think my next goal will be a bathing suit that I'm not afraid to rock and my ultimate goal is a new wardrobe and tattoo. I know it's cheesy but this has been a hella long journey and I'd love to get the chinese symbol for persistance on my back!
  • kimr41
    kimr41 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Was it worth it?
  • AliciaBeth78
    Options
    I have always wanted a pair of Citizens of Humanity jeans, Stacy raves about them on What not to Wear!

Citizens are AMAZING jeans! Seven for all Mankinds are FAB too!
  • simplymily
    Options
    My ultimate goal reward is a day at the spa! Like massage, facial the whole deal =)
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I give myself a reward for every 10lbs I lose. So far I've had prizes like: a new JM dvd, tickets to see Sara Bareilles, new winter running clothes, an OSU Nalgene bottle, and some dvds/books I really wanted. Some rewards that I have planned for the future are: a massage!, new running shoes, Toms shoes, and new lingerie. When I reach goal weight my reward is a shopping spree!!!! :)
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    My honeymoon to the Barbados <3
  • simplymily
    Options

I'm dying to own a pair of citizens or seven for all mankind jeans!!! That would be awesome...
  • AliciaBeth78
    Options

I'm dying to own a pair of citizens or seven for all mankind jeans!!! That would be awesome...

I actually have both right now! My first goal when I was heavier was as soon as those jeans fit (size 32) I was buying them! Unfortunately, I became hooked! And everytime I go down a size, well... yaaaaaa $400 on 2 pairs of jeans later I realize that I need less expensive taste! But like I said they are AMAZING and if I have to keep buying them when I go down a size... so be it!
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Mini goals:

1st mini goal, 25 pounds lost: A new outfit shoes and all.

2nd mini goal, 50 pounds lost: day at the spa. Hair,mani, pedi, and a facial.

3rd mini goal, 75 pounds lost: New bathing suit!

4th mini goal, 100 pounds lost a weekend away with my man!