Introducing Myself, Looking for Buddies!! : )

Options
Hi Everyone! I am new to MFP and I am already addicted. I love everything about this website, not to mention it is a fantastic app. My husband and I are embarking on a 10 Week Challenge together and this is Week One Day Four. My goal is to lose 10 pounds in 10 weeks. (And not by starving myself). I am looking forward to this journey mainly because I hope to gain better habits that I can continue for the rest of my life. Not only do I want to change physically, I want to change mentally and spiritually as well! I'm looking for friends that will keep me motivated and that I can help motivate in return! Let's be friends!!

Replies

• JDavid007
    JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like.

Come on folks lets give this lovely woman some support!!!!
  • Gordie580
    Gordie580 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You cna add me
  • gammybear
    Options
    All of us need support- u can add me- only been on here 6 days, so another newbie
  • dicove
    dicove Posts: 36
    Options
    feel free to add me :happy:
  • wantmorepies
    Options
    Hi and welcome, feel free to add me if you wish! :flowerforyou:
  • tallbold
    tallbold Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hey! You can add me. Im going on the 3rd week of a 10 week challenge with some fellow MFPLers so we could support each other.
  • ShawtyLatina
    ShawtyLatina Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm rooting you on!!! Feel free to friend me.
  • gdc1979
    gdc1979 Posts: 22
    Options
    welcome, good luck and feel free to add me!
  • coxybum
    Options
    im completely addicted too! especially the reports bit that tells you how much of each thing you've had like vitamin c and calcium and stuff, add me if you like :)
  • shaybaby16
    Options
    good luck! i'm going on my 3rd week with mfp. you can add me as well :)
  • johnnieb
    johnnieb Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You both can do it! It's so much easier if your spouse is doing it too! My husband and I have been doing this together for over a year now. Add us if you want!
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome to mfp. Today was my 100th day and I'm so addicted to this site, I love it. Even if I'm not being so good on my own healthy eating and exercise I'm still on here trying to offer my friends encouragement (and for people to shout at me to get my butt into gear!) so feel free to add me x
  • cmhickey616
    cmhickey616 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    welcome! Feel free to add me! It makes a difference when you have supportive friends :)
  • Nikkiray32
    Options
    Feel free to add me. This is a great site.
  • JDavid007
    JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Alright!! Way to go folks!!!! New friends everywhere!!!
  • ravensfan1
    ravensfan1 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    hey you can add me. This is week 2 for me. Long way to go...
  • JenLost
    JenLost Posts: 23
    Options
    We all need a lot of support and who better to support you than people who have the same goal?
    Feel free to add me. I've been on MFP for a week and also need supportive people.
  • Heevenlee
    Options
    you can add me
  • DreamStriveBe
    DreamStriveBe Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've been here less than a month and let me tell you, this site WORKS! Best of luck, let's do this together!!:happy:
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    You can add me! Good luck to you!