SBF2 Reboot Boogaloo...June 4

mechanicmom
mechanicmom Posts: 5,694 Member
Good morning Pebbs!
I am trying to get out the door for a walk/jog. I am going to try to go around the park twice (1 mile each time) if I have the energy. I won't know till I get out there, but that's the goal. Then after I wash up, I need to go to the store, which will be at least another hour of walking.
Side notes, still up to our ears in paper work. Alex is starting back on his meds today. It's been hard for us to do. And AF is still at Vivia's house so I guess she's skipping me altogether. :wink: I took a test yesterday morning because DH was convinced I was pregnant and the adoption would then have to be on hold. Nope. I think changing up my diet and exercise has messed it up. Oh well.
Off to sweat!
Lots to do boogaloo!
MM

Replies

• mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,694 Member
    I jogged 10 minutes today!:bigsmile: (2 minute increments) I noticed I am getting an upper body work out too, by pushing and controlling a 40 pound stroller! No wonder my arms were sore yesterday!
    MM
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Hi Pebbs,

Today is a spin class, and maybe a bit of walking (it's a sunshiny day and I think I need some Vitamin D):tongue:

I have to vent a little bit, too. . .because I still haven't been told my teaching schedule for the summer (I just know I'm teaching) and the term starts Monday (as in, four days from now.) Craziness, and so frustrating.

Take care.:flowerforyou:
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    WHALE WARS PREMIERES TOMORROW NIGHT!

Whoooo hoooo! Please watch it or record it -- 9pm on Animal Planet!

Argh Viv, that is annoying! That would make me crazy.

I am fighting to get back on track after a week of parties and premieres and fundraisers. So today:

~ Honest food logging
    ~ Bike to my sisters
    ~ Bike to the gym / legs workout
    ~ Take my vitamins
    ~ NO wine!!!!
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Great job Melissa! You should feel proud. And yes, the change in activity is probably responsible for the delay in your cycle.

Viv, hang in there. Happy flappy prayers (did you at least smile?) :laugh:

Monica, you will get on track easily 'cause you were so dedicated before; no doubts sister! Go get 'em!

Well, I am extremely proud to say I did 10 miles this morning. It took me two hours (to anyone asking the eat before or after workout questions: eat BEFORE!) I was dead by mile 7 but was so close I had to finish. I may have ruined it by eating a buffet for lunch, but I was sooooo hungry and shaky. I am headed to work for this afternoon and will likely come home & pass out, so no dinner binge to worry about!

See you tomorrow!
    Arianne :bigsmile:
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Great job Melissa! You should feel proud. And yes, the change in activity is probably responsible for the delay in your cycle.

Monica, you will get on track easily 'cause you were so dedicated before; no doubts sister! Go get 'em!

Well, I am extremely proud to say I did 10 miles this morning. It took me two hours (to anyone asking the eat before or after workout questions: eat BEFORE!) I was dead by mile 7 but was so close I had to finish. I may have ruined it by eating a buffet for lunch, but I was sooooo hungry and shaky. I am headed to work for this afternoon and will likely come home & pass out, so no dinner binge to worry about!

See you tomorrow!

10 miles!!!! You are my hero!!!! :drinker:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member

Yep, I did.:bigsmile:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Back from San Antonio. Tired. Got a short walk in the morning, but that's it. Shoulder still hurts - it really hurts when I take off my tight yoga shirts.
    WL - we are considering staying two nights in Marina Del Ray - any thoughts?