Needing friends to keep me going!

Options
Needing friends to help me keep going any one out there needing backup?

Replies

• gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.
  • campbellcjdm
    Options
    Welcome aboard !! Friend me if you want to :smile:
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    Needing friends to help me keep going any one out there needing backup?

you might have better luck if you fill out your profile :flowerforyou:
  • dearaes
    dearaes Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It helps to know that we are alll in the same boat together! The encouragement of others is wonderful when they too know how we are feeling.

Exchanging recipes to wonderful too! Hope you have a great weekend and keep up the good work towards your fitness goal! I have 50lbs. to go to my goal! And then just the every day work to remain happy and healthy!! Message me anytime!

Good Luck, Deana
  • richelle67
    Options
    HI, I have been on here since Nov. 14th and am down 29.6 lbs. The support you get on here is amazing! Feel free to add me as your friend for support! Good luck in your journey!
  • Helenacabral1
    Options
    New to MFP LOOKING for friends To add.Add me if u like!I'm from Ontario CANADA..
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Welcome! enjoy the site
  • kagenw
    kagenw Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal. We're happy to have another member. Let's scratch each other's backs, figuratively speaking of course :) Send me an invite if you like.
  • TDM007
    TDM007 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I will be glad to help! U go girl! I need some encouragement, too! Toni Mann
  • mllowe2
    mllowe2 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me, would love to help (and be helped lol):laugh:
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    The supportive people on here are amazing. Feel free to friend me if you want to encourage and support each other.
  • toufy48
    Options
    I have just been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and need to watch my carbs and lose a lot of weight. I have already lost 45 because it went undiagnosed for so long. I am trying to keep this going. I have been trying for 2 weeks now don't know if I have lost any since I weighed two weeks ago.
  • Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    You can friend but beware, I'll push. =)