176 lbs lost, 74 to go!

Options

Replies

• Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are amazing and beautiful! I love seeing people's before and after pics. Congratulations!! :flowerforyou:
  • maru84
    maru84 Posts: 128
    Options
    Amazing, I am completely in awe of your transformation. Great work!! Thanks so much for sharing, it is so motivating.
  • flyinsquirl
    flyinsquirl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! I am really excited for you and for me. I know you said you had no secrets or anything like that but I'll tell you what you do have, INSPIRATION!! You are an inspriation for me and I'm sure all of us on this site. You tell me that it can be done, it has been done and even though I don't feel like it right now, it does work. Thanks for posting this, I'm really glad. :heart:
  • jbailey14
    jbailey14 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That was so incredibly motivating to see! Congratulations and good luck on attaining your goal!
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Congratulations ! You look fabulous!!:smile:
  • RobynDCrossman
    Options
    What an amazing inspiration! Absolutely phenomenal!
  • Gwenski
    Gwenski Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I am awed by how absolutely beautiful you are.. at any size! But WOW.. even more awed by your accomplishment! Congratulations! You have really inspired me. I have really been troubled by the size of my arms and your arms.. wow.. they look great! Did you do any exercises for them??? You look fantastic! I cried to think that it might be possible for me too!
    Big hug!
  • n8vchick77
    n8vchick77 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You go girl!! Very inspiring!
  • amm703
    amm703 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, keep up the great work!!!
  • newCourtney
    newCourtney Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Wow. I am speechless. You have done such an excellent job. Congratulations! You have obviously worked very, very hard. You deserve much credit for your dedication!
  • soumaya35
    soumaya35 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations !!! You have persevered and done a great job :) Keep up the good work!
  • dunsn
    dunsn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you and I don't even know you. Great job!!!!
  • tobemeagain518
    Options
    absolutley gorgeous!! keep up the good job! Your story is a great inspiration to me and others out there! Never give up!
  • goingbicyclecrazy
    Options
    I love the fact that in all the pictures you where smiling. Shows that you have a great attitude. Keep up the good work. It's amazing the more I lose the slower it seems the weight comes off, but constantly feel so much better physically. Do you feel the same way? Keep up the good work.
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. Congrats on your transformation thus far and keep up the great work :-)
  • arlyn70
    arlyn70 Posts: 55
    Options
    congrats.. you look amazing
  • jnchorn
    jnchorn Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're amazing! You did it the smart healthy way! Great job! You make me want to post my progress pictures but I always chicken out. :)
  • Judway
    Judway Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    simply amazing
  • mdebbie1026
    mdebbie1026 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Awesome, amazing transformation! You have done a terrific job! WTG! I am so happy for you sticking to it for the long haul! I get tear eyed (joyfully) whenever I see b4/during/after pics. Yours is one of the best! Best wishes on your journey, anxiously awaiting GOAL pics:D
  • Myssrisa
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!