Newbie and need some buddies

Options
Hello all,

I just joined and so far I am loving it. Got the app on mu phone, before I joined up here online.

Anyways, looking for other friends to share goals, and be a cheer leader for each other.

Cindy

Replies

• Merleygirl61
    Options
    Hi Welcome..

New here myself..

Love the app for the phone and ipod, ( i use the ipod one) its makes tracking so much easier.. rather than having to log in on the computer all the time...

This site is great, lots of great fun people on here to help spur you along..

Cheers
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Im fairly new too - been on site for about 3 weeks - friends are always welcome, i can use the support too - and motivation!
    can add me as well if you like - :)
  • numee2012
    Options
    hi everyone ive been here about 2 weeks or so and loving it...good luck and feel free to add me
  • beckie1185
    Options
    I am new here as well, just started this week. I love it so far as well, and am also looking for some friends for support. Feel free to add me! This goes for anybody!
  • JaymeLS
    JaymeLS Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have been here for about 3 weeks. I am on a sodium restricted diet and this is the best way I have found to keep up with it. Thanks for letting me add you. :) I need all the support I can get.
  • birdsongs
    Options
    Anyone can add me (:
  • mwilke
    mwilke Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • curlykitty
    Options
    anyone can add me as well! the more the merrier!
  • MirelaH
    MirelaH Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm back from being absent from this site for 19 months! I love it! Add away!