over 100lbs to lose and need more support!

Options
Hello everyone,
I am fairly new to this and just starting my journey (not even a month in) and am making good progress. I would love to build a bigger support group to get inspiration and also to inspire others. If you are on the same journey as me, I'd love to join your team! Please add me! (e.quasius@yahoo.com)
Thanks for reading!

Replies

• Rachelou79
    Rachelou79 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i'm 2nd week in, struggling this week, did ok the first week, put my goal as 50 to lose, but really would be more like 100lb.
    good luck :)
  • ncwingnut71
    ncwingnut71 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me - I have 100lbs to lose also :)
  • BellydanceBliss
    Options
    You guys can do this! I still have over 100 to go.
  • Vanessadk0604
    Options
    I want to lose about 150+ feel free to add me
  • Clos1t
    Clos1t Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    max weight of 286lbs weight right before the new year, im looking to lose 100lbs, so far so good weight today was 278 after 2 weeks of using mfp, feel free to add me anyone
  • KellsJourney
    KellsJourney Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have 100 to lose also! :c)
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,384 Member
    Options
    MFP does work if you work it! Welcome!:flowerforyou: feel free to add me!
  • minimommy1
    minimommy1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have been on the site for several months. I have lost a total of 35lbs counting before I joined MFP. I need to lose a total of 125lbs.
    I am on a healthy lifestyle journey. This is for the rest of my life. Feel free to add me.
  • arlyn70
    arlyn70 Posts: 55
    Options
    i need to lose more than 100 pounds too.. and isnt easy at my age, im over 40, but i dont think will imposible, so you guys are the youngs and i am sure you can do it..

wish you all the best.
  • jkapp100
    Options
    Hi, I have returned having been away since October 2010..... only 4.5kg heavier than when I left (sorry, am from Oz, so only speak in metric ).... but I have 45kg (100lbs) to loose... Would love to hear from you and we can motivate each other..
  • _Amy_Budd
    _Amy_Budd Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I once had more than 150 to lose... Now I'm down to the last 35. :) Feel free to check out my profile, and add me if you'd like.

:)
    Amy
  • BreatheSelina_
    Options
    Be sure to add me:)
  • j77r68
    j77r68 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    It is almost like an addiction problem. You have to do it one day at a time, one meal at a time. The results will come. I just started a few weeks ago and MFP has helped tremendously on holding myself accountable for what enters my mouth and if it will go to my hips or not. Good Luck with your journey, just remember there are many of us out there that can help you when you need it.
  • jkmartinson
    Options
    I recently returned to MFP. I too have over 100 pounds to lose. I just started logging my food Tuesday and still haven't built up enough courage to get into the gym :cry: please add me too. We can do this together. :happy:
  • reeniesing
    reeniesing Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hello, please feel free to add me. I was considering weight loss surgery a couple of years ago, I had to go through a class as part of the insurance requirment. Well, that class gave me the inspiration to try it on my own. It's been slow and up and down, but since finding this site and app on my phone, I have been heading in the right direction. You can do it, we all can do it, but it takes some type of support. I have my husband using this sight as well and it's been easier since he is on the same journey now. The more support, the better chance we all have of being successful.

Hang in there and stay encouraged.
  • amazon75
    amazon75 Posts: 165
    Options
    I'm approaching 100 lost and the support here has been wonderful. Feel free to add me.
  • catcufflings
    Options
    hi guys. feel free to add me. i too have around 100lbs to lose! i know its a big ask but i hope to lose the majority of it before June as that is my 30th birthday and it's always been a must.. to start the new decade of my life feeling good!!
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 to lose too - anyone feel free to add me too! - we all WILL do this~!
    support, motivation and hard work!
  • AuntieLisa4
    AuntieLisa4 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Im here all the time. Anyone can add me.

SW: 365
    CW: 362
    GW: 250
  • Cassi1990
    Cassi1990 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I want to lose at least 100 pounds- that would put me at my pre-pregnancy weight. but in reality I probably need to aim for a 130# loss.

Feel free to add me!