Bob Harpers Ultimate Extreme Workout DVD

Options
I just wanted to share with everyone, I now own this workout and have tried it for myself. I highly recommend this workout. According to my Polar FT4 HRM, I burned 750 calories in the 60 minute workout. It targets your entire body, and gives you a challenging workout. :bigsmile:

Replies

• 3Sarah333
    3Sarah333 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    WOW awesome burn! Thanks for sharing the info!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Can you tell me a little about it? i.e. what equipment do you use, how much cardio, etc? I just did his Biggest Loser Cardio Max and really liked it, and I'm interested in more from ol'Bob :)
  • WalkingGirl1985
    Options
    Can you tell me a little about it? i.e. what equipment do you use, how much cardio, etc? I just did his Biggest Loser Cardio Max and really liked it, and I'm interested in more from ol'Bob :)

It's extremely challenge--he has you working your legs like mad. Split lunges, alternating lunges, squat jumps..he has you doing quite a bit of plyo moves. You also can use dumbells if you have them. If not, do not worry about it. It is a great workout though.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options

It's extremely challenge--he has you working your legs like mad. Split lunges, alternating lunges, squat jumps..he has you doing quite a bit of plyo moves. You also can use dumbells if you have them. If not, do not worry about it. It is a great workout though.

Thanks!!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    Options
    bumpity bump!

I also forgot to mention..I feel this gives more results the all of Jillians videos combined. In my first week, I felt the inches coming off..My running jacket i usually wear in the winter..didn't feel so much of a struggle to put on..felt more loose. It is an excellent workout! GET IT!
  • slm0257
    slm0257 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I agree. Bob's DVD's are great and so much better than Jillians. Which one is it that you have? I'm not familiar with the title listed. I would like to get maybe a couple more as the 3 that I currently use and kinda getting old. Thinking about a kettlebell workout (with weights instead). I have Ulitmate Cardio Body, Body Rev Cardio Conditioning (amazing, hard, amazing!), and Pure Burn Super Strength (LOVE this one).
  • WalkingGirl1985
    Options
    Heres a youtube link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-svI0SMeww&feature=related

Try googling the title..you can also get in at Walmart. Target..if hard to find, you can order it online. :bigsmile:
  • slm0257
    slm0257 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Ooh. Yep, that's one that I have! Love it!
  • DonnaRe2012
    DonnaRe2012 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Note on Bob's dvd/videos. If you friend Bob on facebook you will get notices when he puts his workouts on sale. He often puts them on sale for $5.00 yes, I said FIVE dollars. :noway:
  • DonnaRe2012
    DonnaRe2012 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Note on Bob's dvd/videos. If you friend Bob on facebook you will get notices when he puts his workouts on sale. He often puts them on sale for $5.00 yes, I said FIVE dollars. :noway:

Wow do you think Bob heard me???? Just posted on facebook:

Ready for $5 FITNESS? All my DVDs are now only $5 each! Don't wait for tomorrow! Get back on track... TODAY! http://bit.ly/rVb00a