Brand new and wanting to introduce myself

Options
I just set up my account today and wanted to introduce myself.

I have about 85lbs to lose to get to my goal weight, but determined to do it this time. No excuses and no cheating!!

Replies

• nal816
    nal816 Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to MFP :) I'll send you a friend request. It really is more fun to go down this journey with a group of people cheering you on.
  • sarah32lee
    sarah32lee Posts: 5,279 Member
    Options
    Hi :) Welcome!! sent u a friend requst also...
  • Devlyn_P
    Devlyn_P Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. Add me if you like but make sure to put your journal to "friends" so people can help you through your journey if you run into a roadblock.
  • simplyordinary
    Options
    Awhh thanks guys!

I was not expecting so many replies so fast...

It is way easier with support from other people. My boyfriend is super supportive but he does not have any weight to lose so it gets kinda frustrating sometimes.

Thanks everyone :)
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! Welcome! I'll add you as a friend. I love the support I get from people on this site. It really motivates me to stay active and "behave" with my meals.
  • ckincaid333
    Options
    Hey there... I'm new to all of this, too. I have the app on my iPad, but this is the first time I've checked out the website. I love the community feel of support. Been at this for about two weeks and have a good start going. ...Now just trying to keep on track. It'd be great to have some new friends to help out with that. :)
  • STAYSEAH
    STAYSEAH Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I'm new too and understand the boyfriend support, but mine doesn't need to lose weight either. A lot of effort goes into trying to change yourself and it's nice to have people around who are trying to change themselves too.
  • lizabelle83
    Options
    welcome!! :)