Hello!

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Aimee and I don't have much to lose but what I have is stuck on with super glue! I would like to drop about 15lbs. I am 4'11" and weigh 118. While I am not over weight, I am uncomfortable. I am eating 1200 calories per day sometimes a little more or a little less and working out. Started with three days per week but hoping for 4-5 days from now on for about 45 minutes to an hour. I have off and on again been trying to lose these 15 lbs for a while with no luck. Hopefully this time will be different.

Replies

• starmell1
    Options
    Hi Aimee. I do wish you well in your journey for weight loss and the best you. I need to lose about 40lbs. I don't know how it crept up on me, but I am 5'2 weighing 174. I remember weighing 150 saying I'm close to 200. Now I am really close. For those who know me, they can see the weight gain, however someone else may not think i weigh so much. I just started my fitness pal, and I went over my calorie intake by 100+ I plan on starting my work out plan again, gonna try more cardio.....I have got to see results soon, as I am uncomfortable in ALL of my clothes, yet I don't want to buy clothes in a bigger size. Well, again, I wish you well. (Oh, my name is Melanie)
  • aimeelee76
    aimeelee76 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you!!!
  • ashdawg8790
    ashdawg8790 Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    My name's Ashley, and I don't have much to lose either, just want to get into better shape than I am now. I'm 5'4" about 120-125lbs and I get out of breath going up the stairs! Add me if you want :) Good luck with those few pounds! You too, Melanie! :)
  • jessness00
    jessness00 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hii
    I am Jessica and got married last June and since have gained 40-45lbs. heaviest i have ever been.
    joined myfitnesspal 2 days ago! i love it!
    i need friends if people need more supporters :)
  • starmell1
    Options
    Thanks! You too Ashley!