Help!!!!! Any advice on what to do?

Options
Hello MFP pals, so I've been on MFP for a while now I've been using it on and off since May. My problem is that i seem to get motivated for a few weeks and start seeing results but then i lose motivation and regain most of the pounds back. I would love to know what you guys are doing as far as diet and exercise are concerned. I like working out but it's the food that i can't quite handle......it's a bit confusing. I would love your advice and please don't hesitate to add me, I'm always looking for new friends.

Replies

• Cilenia
    Cilenia Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    It takes 21 to 27 days to form a habit :) stick with it for that long and maybe you wont fall off the wagon
  • Merleygirl61
    Options
    Yes, keep on going..

And get that word DIET out of your head..

You just need to eat what you normally do.. if you wanna eat chips .. do so, but just limit the amount that you do.. If you want to eat chocolate, do that too.. It just takes some smart measuring and TRACK TRACK every mouthful that you eat.. even if you think nah its okay.. just do it..

Ive only been doing this for a couple of weeks and all ive managed to do is just weigh what i eat, add more vegies and salad foods into it.. If you want to eat PIZZA you can, rather than have it just on its own, make a small salad to go with it.. Choose, wraps instead of bread.. also try Rice cakes, they are great subsitute for bread, make your sandwiches more enjoyable..
    Another trick is to buy a smaller dinner plate, that way your tricked into thinking you have a huge plate full of food..

you say that exercising is not a problem, 30 mins is all you need to do a day, anything over that is a bonus.. (which means more for you to eat.. ) if you don't exercise don't eat..more than your set cals for the day...

Good luck...
  • amallama16
    Options
    thank you ill try it for like a month and see if it sticks