UGHHHHH

Options
WHY is this sooooooo hard??????

Replies

• kiwigal7
    kiwigal7 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Im not sure, I wish I knew the answer, I fell off the wagon and ate so many more calories than I should have today. Im going to jump back up and just take today as a "rest" day and be good again tomorrow :) Good luck
  • tilzie
    tilzie Posts: 13
    Options
    I totally know the feeling darling, but remember. This is worth it. This new fresh start is worth it. And everytime it gets to hard, just know that you are so much stronger than that piece of chocolate! Because you deserve to be everything you want to be, and in the end you are the only one who is strong enough to do it for yourself.

You can do it darling.
  • grobbygru
    grobbygru Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    go for a walk when you think it's too hard. Just a short one - 5 mins is all you need.

:smokin:
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Can you be a bit more specific - which part is hard? Changing the foods you eat? Recording in the database? Finding time to exercise?
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    its tough but its worth it ....
    quotephysicalchallenge.jpg
  • owengem
    owengem Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    It really is.

I find it easier when there is no temptation arouns, if I'm home alone I can keep myself busy all day and not overeat. If I'm at work I then try to say no so I can feel richeous over the people that cant say no. The time I struggle the most is eating out. I cannot get out of the "treating myself" mentality. It's the feeling that I've prob gone over so I may as well enjoy it.

We will learn Im sure
  • denise_earheart
    Options
    It really is.

I find it easier when there is no temptation arouns, if I'm home alone I can keep myself busy all day and not overeat. If I'm at work I then try to say no so I can feel richeous over the people that cant say no. The time I struggle the most is eating out. I cannot get out of the "treating myself" mentality. It's the feeling that I've prob gone over so I may as well enjoy it.

We will learn Im sure

I know and my biggest thing is having a few glasses of wine or a few beers and there are alll my days calories... Sucks