reaching first goal - finally seeing my goals becoming a rea

Options
Well it has been 4 months. I have now lost a total of 24 pounds and lost 2 dress sizes. I went to Davids bridal to do to get my brides maid dress for my brothers wedding. Already had been excited about dropping one size my assistant gave me a 12 to try on. My mom and I thought she was crazy and was wasting time. I put on the dress and my mom didn't want to rip it trying to zip it. The girl came up and just zipped it right up. I could finally tell that I had lost so much weight and was proud of myself. To make it even better girls in high school there buying prom dresses were coming up to me saying how great I looked. After having a amazing morning and good after noon with my mom i went to work and went to a friends get together. I told them my accomplishments and everyone went crazy happy. With having a great set of family and friends behind me I know I can make it to my goal with hard work and determination.

- Jenna

Replies

• emma7437
    emma7437 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Well done, it is such an achievement. And what a reward to feel so great in your dress. Keep up the good work.
  • prism68
    prism68 Posts: 11
    Options
    Congratulations! Enjoy :)
  • fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I bet that was an amazing feeling when the dress just zipped right up. Well done
  • frankie964
    frankie964 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Well done. Congratulations:0)
  • sanjaccheer1
    Options
    well everyone i have lost now 36 pounds!! i could not be any happier. i will definitely post a picture of me in my bridesmaid dress in these next few weeks. i ended up having to get alterations done so that it would show off my still curvy body. I pick it up in 2 weeks. i can not wait to see how it fits.
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    amazing!! keep it up!
  • fang19423
    fang19423 Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Fantastic - well done you. Keep it up.

10696830.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!