Hi Everyone

Options
Hi All,

Just wanted to say hi to everyone, Just joined MFP using the android app and very excited to get started on things.

I'm 35 and would like to loose 14kg's to get to my idea weight. I have just started running and also signed up for the reading half marathon.

Its gonna be an interesting journey but this is the place it seems for help, hints and motivation ;)

Best wishes
Barry

Replies

• dicove
    dicove Posts: 36
    Options
    feel free to add me, I also need motivation :happy:
  • Monsieurt
    Options
    Seems we have similar goals and are starting at the same time - want to complete the Birmingham Half marathon and maybe a Triathlon prior to that. Just started running myself - as the weather changed for the worst!

Defo add me!
  • cupcake28
    cupcake28 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi :0)

Started using this APP 3 days ago....... got a ton to lose so mega hill to climb but need to get there......

Feel free to add me cupcake28

good luck x
  • getfitjourney
    getfitjourney Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    good morning all!!!!! I am Karen, and I am really loving this journey with my fitness pals! I wish you all success!!
  • DEIDRE345
    Options
    Hi
    Just wanted to introduce my self. I am new to MFP and just bought a Fitbit.

I was in a boot for a year due to a tendon injury and have just started back to the gym after 15 months of almost no activity except PT.

It's going to be a slow climb back but I will do it. I have 15 lbs to lose and want to be fit ( in all apsects of the word) again.

anyone else out there that has had to take a long period off from their fitness routine due to an injury?

Good luck to everyone to achieve all of their goals
  • slimsconie
    Options
    Hi Barry,

I want as many friends as I can get and I want to be a friend that can help and motivate you on your goals. I'll be 50 next Jan 18th, 2013. My goal is 137 ( the weight I was before Hubby & 3 daughters) IT'S A WRAP... WE GOT THIS:) I do Insanity & Insanity Asylum, what a rush, Shaun T is great!!!!!

Slimsconie p.s. Pic comin' today:)