Looking for motivated friends to encourage each other throug

Options
I'm new to fitness pal and am looking for friends to help motivate me... and I'll motivate you! Together we can accomplish our goals and dreams! I have a husband (not very supporting when it comes to weight loss), and two little kiddos ages 3 and 6... I HAVE to take a step to loose the weight and look forward to being skinny again one step at a time. LET'S DO THIS TOGETHER~!~

Replies

• jillvent
    Options
    I am almost in the same situation (though I don't have kids yet)! I'm 33 and I keep telling myself that I'll start tomorrow, or after this meal.. I have finally realized that I just have to do it! I really want to get as healthy as possible before my husband and I start a family, I want to feel good about myself when I look in the mirror and I want to have the energy that I used to have.

Please feel free to add me - the more support the better!! :)
  • Eirranne
    Eirranne Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My kids are almost the same age and it's hard for me to remember a time I was happy with my body. I am doing this for myself - so I can look at my daughter and tell her to make good choices about her body (not do as i say not as i do!).

We can all support each other!
  • K8ty_7
    K8ty_7 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    im happy to help aswel, motivation is always helpful, feel free to add me if u like ^_^
  • Mirimuffin
    Mirimuffin Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm having problems with motivation as well since my family/ friends don't support me at all and always try to slip some calories into my diet :/ Feel free to add me for some support and motivation :)