new here...

Options
Hi there, I'm new to this an want to get started.... how is everyone doing?

Replies

• Merleygirl61
    Options
    Hey Julie :smile:

Welcome im sure you will enjoy your time here.. lots of great hints, tips, and people...

Have fun and good luck..

Cheers :flowerforyou:
  • julie_1812005
    Options
    thank you!!
  • K8ty_7
    K8ty_7 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    it definitely is a very good tool and its awesome having people give u a bit of motivation along the way. feel free to add me if ur wanting a motivation buddy :)
  • tiamaria3
    tiamaria3 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hey Julie,welcome!!!!! :smile:

14260509.png[/url]
  • heatherterp
    Options
    Welcome Julie,
    Good luck on your journey. there are lots of great people on MFP. make sure to friend folks even if you don't know them. it is wonderful having a network of people to support you. I also love reading the blogs and message boards. this a wonderful community here for the same reason! Best of luck!

Heather
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Good morning, and welcome to MFP :)
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hey Julie, Welcome to MFP, I hope you get all the support and motivation that you are looking for. There are tons of people here to help you reach your health and fitness goals. If you have any?'s just ask I am sure you will get lots of answers.
    good luck on your health and fitness journey,
    Kim
  • witchywillow
    witchywillow Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    hi im new this to, this is my first week and ive a long way to go, gd luck with ur weight loss journey too, add me if want :happy:
  • Zonder
    Zonder Posts: 3
    Options
    Welcome Julie!!

Yip, this is a great tool! It makes you conscious on what you eat and helps remind me not to do the unnecessary unhealthy snacking...well, I sometimes let go, but then I do some exercises and viola! Sorted!

Good luck and congrats on taking a positive step!
  • julie_1812005
    Options
    thanks everyone!!
  • gabe_irun4coffee
    gabe_irun4coffee Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Julie........ I've been back on here for about a week and have found lots of great people on here to help with motivation. I think you'll like it here. Feel free to add me if you'd like. Good luck on your journey!
  • danyeld619
    danyeld619 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi Julie!! Welcome!!