What's your favorite protein powder?

Options
I've decided I'm going to start making protein shakes but I can't decide which brand is the best. I've read a ton of reviews but I'd like to hear from y'all first. Thanks!

Replies

• missikay1970
    missikay1970 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    i love GNC amplify vanilla
  • digitalmayhap
    digitalmayhap Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I am partial to Syntha-6 but Myofusion is good and so is Russian Bear 5000 (mass gainer my friend has at work - tastes like ice cream)
  • SaishaLea
    SaishaLea Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Designer Whey
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Gaspari Myofusion. I've tried Chocolate Peanut Butter and Chocolate.. Both are good, but I like the Chocolate better.

I'm going to try Cookies and Cream by them next.. and I hear it's really good.
  • sbrouillet
    sbrouillet Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I like this; GNC Pro Performance® AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60™ - Vanilla
  • oodlesnoodles
    oodlesnoodles Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Jay Robb - you can find it @ Whole Foods - it's one of the best out there, and I like the chocolate!!
  • DonnaRe2012
    DonnaRe2012 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Jillian Micheals whey protein, the vanilla is good with berries. I especially like the triple chocolate. I add 1 tsp of cocoa powder(amps up the choco taste and a good anti oxidant) and some cinnammon.
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    Body By Vi:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • eddyca
    eddyca Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Vital Whey - which is also one of the best... google it and you'll see why. I don't know of any stores that sell it; I think it needs to be purchased online. I really like the natural vanilla flavor, but I heard the Chocolate flavor tastes better and the Natural has more protein per serving because there is no flavor or sativa to dilute it.
  • basschick
    basschick Posts: 3,502 Member
    Options
    If you have an Earth Fare store where you live, they have a great unsweetened vanilla soy protein powder.
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Optimum nutrition, tons of flavors and not too exspensive if you buy it off amazon.com
  • ncates00
    Options
    Muscle Milk. Chocolate Peanut Butter is really good.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Jillian Micheals whey protein, the vanilla is good with berries. I especially like the triple chocolate. I add 1 tsp of cocoa powder(amps up the choco taste and a good anti oxidant) and some cinnammon.
    Where do you buy that? In the UK? X
  • Bal4Life
    Options
    Shakeology, hands down!
  • avonchik
    avonchik Posts: 106
    Options
    Body by Vi (Visalus)
  • Gatorjrm
    Gatorjrm Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I like a whey protein. Right now I'm using EAS
  • Rayman233
    Rayman233 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I like this; GNC Pro Performance® AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60™ - Vanilla

excellent choice . Just had 3 scoops !
  • Kelly50054
    Options
    Natural Factors
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    You have to decide whether or not you want artificial sweeteners. A lot of the above mentioned protein powders have sucralose or other artificial sweeteners. I can't stand the aftertaste from any of those as it sticks with me for hours.

Isagenix sells a great whey protein powder that does not have any frakensweeteners in it.

There are some good ones sweetened with stevia as well
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I'm in the UK & like Maxitone Sculptress Chocolate flavour.