Do you or someone you love crave SCONES?

Options
MOMvsFOOD
MOMvsFOOD Posts: 654 Member
I finally mustered up some decent scone swappers that don't take up a half days worth of calories. Hip hip hooray!!!!!!!!!

http://momvsfood.blogspot.com/2012/01/not-so-bad-rosemary-scones.html

You can check them out here, the heavy cream, butter, and tons of sugar for flavor are replaced and citrus zest and rosemary added in for flavor. They even have a little oats in em to keep you healthy!

Replies

• gingerb85
    gingerb85 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Mmmm....those sound yummy. I love scones, but like you don't like the 500 calories that come along with them! I think I shall have to try your recipe (subbing soy milk and a flax egg). Thanks for sharing!
  • LoreleiWalks
    LoreleiWalks Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Nom nom! Those look amazing! Will definitely be trying them. Great blog, by the way. :)
  • MOMvsFOOD
    Options
    Ginger, What is a flax egg?

and thanks Lorelei!
    Mmmm....those sound yummy. I love scones, but like you don't like the 500 calories that come along with them! I think I shall have to try your recipe (subbing soy milk and a flax egg). Thanks for sharing!
  • MarkLisa1
    Options
    At skinnytast.com she has several guilt free scone recipes. Even chocolate chip scone's!!! Havent tried a recipe yet but I plan too. I hope this helps
  • ratellcm
    ratellcm Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I do! I do crave scones!
  • MOMvsFOOD
    Options
    At skinnytast.com she has several guilt free scone recipes. Even chocolate chip scone's!!! Havent tried a recipe yet but I plan too. I hope this helps

thanks