help !!

Options
I have a question, I dont ask much because my English writing is not very good,

but every time I exercise I feel that I vanish, and I get dizzy. when I walk I'm fine, it's only when I do strength training.

the truth is I'm not eating many calories i drink 2 litres of water, and when i do so, i dont want to eat, because the water suppresses my hunger,

i know i need to drink water, my skin is dry and my urine not to clear lol..

what i should do?

Replies

• susanloveszumba
    Options
    you have got to eat! and be sure you are breathing well while lifting weight!
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Eat.. esp if you are lifting! Lifting increases your metabolism due to the muscle which burns more calories then fat at rest.

You can't lift and then eat only 500 calories or w/e.. it just doesn't work that way.

Also as the other poster said, watch your breathing when you lift. I know it's common to want to not breathe when you lift(my trainer is always yelling at me for this!) but if you don't, you will pass out.. and thats def. not good.
  • geri1955
    geri1955 Posts: 106
    Options
    ou have to eat to burn!!! and also like the others said...INHALE and EXHALE big breaths:bigsmile:
  • geri1955
    geri1955 Posts: 106
    Options
    you**
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Stop what you're doing. Put down the weights. Go to the fridge. Open the door. Eat something. That's how human's work. They put food in, they get energy out.
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    Strength training helps burn more calories even when you're not exercising. However that being said, it only works that way if you are consuming enough calories for your body to sustain.

You also have to cool down for 5-10 minutes after each session, stretching the muscles you worked out.