your username

Options
2»

Replies

• clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    my cats full name is clyde the cat.. he's my weird little dude.. thats a picture of his tongue.. its like almost 3" ...
  • BigL0s
    BigL0s Posts: 133
    Options
    My geometry teacher used to call me big los..that was taken so I used a 0 instead of an o
  • alil2loveable
    alil2loveable Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Im genuinely nice and people tend to fall in love with me even when i don't want them too
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Mine is FaithLifeHope. I guess I chose this because my aspiration is to have Faith in everything that I do, Having Hope every step of the way. And Life, a combination of the two makes a wonderful and peaceful life:wink:
  • ChaiDi
    ChaiDi Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    ShowgirlBody: I love your rationale! And since you have to name it to claim it ... I'm thinking you're halfway there! :)
  • KickingDarkness
    Options
    Mine is KickingDarkness. It's a reference to a Bruce Cockburn lyric -
    "nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight, got to kick at the darkness til it bleeds daylight."
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    I'm so clever.
    My names Lyssa Michelle.. So I put that as my user name :D
  • denisey94
    denisey94 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My name is Denise, some people call me denisey or nisey, and 94 is for my birth.
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Obscure reference to my favorite tv show. :) I've had it forever (since I was 14, first year I had an email account, 4th or fifth email account lol) and I'm the only one on the interwebz. :)
  • april522
    april522 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    It's interesting to see how everyone came up with their usernames. :)
  • Neptunemonkey
    Options
    Isn't it obvious? ;)
  • vs1023
    vs1023 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Pearl jam reference. I've had this username and variations of it since high school
  • runlaugheatpie
    runlaugheatpie Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    mine's the lowfat version of Pinky Pie - a My Little Pony and a nickname given to me by my stepkids about 7 years ago.

(and I've "known" previous poster vs1023 for years which is why I immediately recognised her and added her to my friends here!)