30 something with 50lbs to lose - anyone else in the same si

Options
2»

Replies

• Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Howdy all

I'm 33 and aim to lose at least 55 pounds (which in my language is 25 kgs) Anyone can add me, I'm keen for some mutual support in this journey!!
  • swill1897
    swill1897 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    32 here 6'6" currently 320 lbs, looking to lose 100lbs
  • jillvent
    Options
    Hi everyone - please feel free to add me as well! I'm 33 and am trying to lose about 40 lbs. I have been trying for a while, but always end up giving up for one reason or another. I'm hoping that I can really do it this time, it's so nice to see such a great support network on here!
  • shadshad
    Options
    Hello Buds....I am 36 and on the road of wellness and weight loss....feel free to add me.
  • colleenmette
    Options
    I am 30 years old, just started this site last week. I would love to lose 60 pounds, I have two kids (three if you count my husband:) and three jobs (Im am an art teacher, parttime at subway and run my own business painting and crafting) ...my kids are 2 and 4 and I would love to be here to see them grow up!!!! I lost 40 pounds this last school year, gained 10 back, so now I have 60 to go....and go and go!!! I am not small by any means, not one of those who has ever been small, not trying to fit back into my first grade jeans:) just be a healthy mom who can run around with my students and my kids while feeling great! need all the support I can get!
  • gibsonr79
    gibsonr79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    32 with 40 lbs to lose
  • Llyrian
    Llyrian Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 with 50 to go myself. I see a lot of the earlier posts were made a couple months ago. If you're still active with MFP, feel free to add me. I could use some motivation with people in the same boat!
  • unaborikua
    Options
    yes mid 30 looking lo lose about 30
  • Carolk145
    Carolk145 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I'm not new, just a returner I guess you can say. I've tried to keep track but always fade away. I have little for support groups so this would be so good!
    36 and 43# to go!!!