My Profile Name

Options
Just wanted to mention that my profile name is not 'who I am', it's what I do! My daughter and her friend pointed out that they thought it made them think of an entirely different picture/person. :smile:

It's been my username on any forum I care to join.

If you've ever wanted to use your brown sugar, and it's as hard as a rock, then that's what I'm talkin' about.

Just felt I had to explain. I'm happy to be here, and have already had some success. Good Luck to all of you, as well.

:heart: Cindy

Replies

• ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    LOL

Welcome to the site. Make the most of it! :)
  • SoftenBrownSugar
    SoftenBrownSugar Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    LOL
    Welcome to the site. Make the most of it! :)

Thank you ATBnAZ for the welcome, the encouragement, but thank you especially for laughing! :happy:

Cindy
  • Cmims151
    Cmims151 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    lol gotta admit I did think the nick meant something else....very cute though lol. And yes I've had to use hard brown sugar before! I know theres a trick to getting it soft but I forget lol
  • SoftenBrownSugar
    Options
    lol gotta admit I did think the nick meant something else....very cute though lol. And yes I've had to use hard brown sugar before! I know theres a trick to getting it soft but I forget lol

:happy:
    Actually, if you check out my profile and read the 'about me', you'll see the part about JBKPottery.com which of course sells the best way to soften the hard brown sugar. There are other ways, too, but I like ours the best. :blushing:
    I'd explain more, but we're not supposed to advertise (with good reason). :tongue:

Thanks, Cmims151. :flowerforyou:

Cindy
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    Oh. And I thought making brown sugar soft again was free.

So this was really a way to get people to buy something. Great. Thanks.
  • agoldlife
    Options

http://frugalliving.about.com/od/foodsavings/qt/Soften_B_Sugar.htm
  • SoftenBrownSugar
    Options
    Oh. And I thought making brown sugar soft again was free.

So this was really a way to get people to buy something. Great. Thanks.

lol - I can see why you'd think that, but there is no way I'd know how people would respond to my initial post.
    I actually thought it was pretty funny my daughter pointed that fact out to me.

I would never have mentioned anything if it hadn't been for this quote -
    I've had to use hard brown sugar before! I know theres a trick to getting it soft but I forget lol

I'm just grateful for this site for me. :wink: