Looking to lose 40-50 lbs and gain new friends

Options
Hello to everyone reading this. I just joined mfp this week and am looking for support from others who are trying to lose weight, improve their health, and increase their physical activity. I'm open to all friends, especially those with similar weight struggles.

My stats:

Female
37 yrs old
5' 9"
Starting weight: 220.4
Current weight: 217.2
Goal weight: 180

I hate to exercise but am working on changing that by using Zumba workout dvds and strength training dvds. Good luck to all in their weight loss journey.

Replies

• jc1229
    jc1229 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hi there! It looks like we have comparable stats!

Female
    38 yrs old
    5'6
    SW:229
    CW:217
    GW:175

Feel free to add me, I could use more friends to motivate me too! I love Zumba for the Wii, I don't know if I could actually go to a class because I seem to have two left feet and probably look like a total idiot doing it, but its fun in the comfort of my own home where no one else can see me. Lol
  • mscny
    mscny Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Height : 5'7"
    HW: 228
    CW: 209
    GW:170

Hi ... I'm looking to add more friends too! I am fairly new to MFP also .. I am Doing combination of Zumba and working out at the local YMCA. My stats sound similar to yours also. Please feel free to add me:
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Hi there.
    21 years old
    5' 7"
    SW 200.2
    CW: 193
    GW1: 177
    GW2: 147

I'm always looking for more friends to have support and cheer each other on, I'm a bit younger than all of you thus far but it would still be neat to be friends ^_^
  • allison0820
    allison0820 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Female
    Height : 5'5" to 5'6"
    HW: 242
    CW: 199.6
    GW: 150

I am active in Martial Arts (about to obtain my Black Belt) and go to the gym most days, except recently I've been sick :(.... Still need motivation I check in to MyFitnessPal daily!! Please feel free to add me.
  • Lunea
    Lunea Posts: 9
    Options
    Hey, I'm also new here and I would be glad to be friend with you :)
    I don't have similar stats,but I hope you don't mind. I'm 18 years old btw.