DeSuccess Story

Options
Ok. So this used to be my favorite belt. I wore it everywhere!

283468_141952162556906_100002263708959_257892_3209907_n.jpg

And now this is what I am dealing with, I dont even remember the last time I could wear a belt without accentuating(spelling?) the fat! so my ultimate goal, Is to get back into that belt, right down to that worn out hole I used to have it set at everyday!... by summer!

IMG_0497-1.jpg

Replies

• Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    You will get there! You can do it!!! :heart:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    It's only a matter of time and effort. Good luck!
  • sheystar
    Options
    as long as you have the determination, you'll get there. just be patient and think positive :)
  • VonRockette
    VonRockette Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Heck yes! You go girl! I remember the same problem I had! Mine was a beautiful male studded belt I wore everywhere! I had 3 handmade holes because the factory ones were too loose. I remember not wearing it for a while, then putting it on and having to use the factory hole! NOOOOOOOOO! Not a good feeling!

Your goal is that belt - I have a dress I wore in a pin up shoot a couple years ago that had some bagginess to it... now it takes spanx and a prayer to fit in it. I WILL be wearing it this summer and it WILL be a little loose, damnit!
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I have a shirt that I'm determined to get into. We all have our "belt". MFP is great for support and motivation! Good luck!
  • LittleMissDoll
    Options
    thank you guys so much! I think being here on MFP might be the one thing ive needed to finally get my **** together! i love all of you!!!!
  • david081
    david081 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    This is the right place! Log everything and be honest with yourself. My inspiration is a pair of Levi jeans with a 32" waist that used to be my favourite. I'll be wearing em by the spring :)
  • 5pmsomewherenow
    5pmsomewherenow Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN do it! a journey to that well-worn belt hole has begun, and that is the best first step.
  • Laner07
    Laner07 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I know you can do it!
  • APO_Katie
    APO_Katie Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I have a very pretty sundress that I want to wear again and a pair of "haut momma jeans" and I have another 20lbs or so before I can fit into both of them. But... It's the first things that I see every morning and it helps keep me motivated!
  • 33lbsless
    Options
    We all have something like that! You're going to get there!!