from a size 20 to size 10 in one year with the lap band

Options
I'm not done losing this is just showing my progress so far. My goal is a size 7 or 130 lbs. whichever comes first =)
I started at 240 and am now at 167. I do the insanity work outs 6 days a week, sometimes seven. =)

I tried following directions for posting a pic but I tried every link and somehow the picture still isn't showing. I have pictures on my profile though or if anyone can help me post a picture? I tried tinypic.com. =D

Replies

• Le_Joy
    Le_Joy Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I'm not done losing this is just showing my progress so far. My goal is a size 7 or 130 lbs. whichever comes first =)
    I started at 240 and am now at 167. I do the insanity work outs 6 days a week, sometimes seven. =)

jfcm7m.jpg

Great job!
  • GC131618
    GC131618 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Congrats on your weight loss! Youll reach your goal in no time! :flowerforyou:
  • krisbychiken
    krisbychiken Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Great work :drinker:
  • gdenton
    gdenton Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation...Keep it up!
  • thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Nice job!!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I had a similar starting weight, thanks for showing me what can be done :)
  • MrsInsanity
    Options
    thank you all very much =) it's been a hard journey but definitely worth all of the blood sweat and tears!
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Such a cutie patootie! Heavy or light, you are just a cutie either way! Great job so far, keep it up!
  • crazybeautifulkittie
    Options
    You go girl! You can do it. Its worth the blood, sweat and tears.
  • princessekrystale
    Options
    Congrats on the loss, that is fantastic!
    Let's drink to that lol :drinker:

GREAT INSPIRATION! And good luck for the continuation
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    two thumbs up
  • whitetiger011680
    whitetiger011680 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for the motivation...I started at 240 and my goal is 130 and I also have the lapband! I'm 6 months in and 45 pounds lighter!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Well done you look amazing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!