3 Months in Progress Pics

Options
2»

Replies

• spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    WOW you look GREAT...Keep up the amazing work...it certainly is paying off! :drinker:
  • kaatielove
    Options
    yum. lookin good :)
  • deadgirl81
    deadgirl81 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    *stares intently* Sorry, did you say something? I didn't hear you over the sound of sex on legs...

lol :)

Well done, keep it up
  • brandyosu
    brandyosu Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Looking good - keep up the good work!
  • Tara4boys
    Tara4boys Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Wowzers! Whatever you are doing. Keep it up! You look hottt!
  • SongbirdTrisha
    SongbirdTrisha Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Well I started MFP on October 25, 2011 weighing 225 lbs. I was barely squeezing into a 34 inch waist jean and a large t-shirt back then.

before225edited-1.jpg

Thanks to MFP I'm making pretty good progress and weighed in at 180 lbs. on Friday. In the picture below taken today, I'm wearing size 31 jeans that are actually a little loose on the waist and a small t-shirt :smile: I can't wait to keep going and finally get down to my goal weight by this summer.

progress180.jpg

Sweetie, amazing work and you look awesome! How much more do you want to lose? I think you look great just the way you are!
  • jett0206
    Options
    Job well done and keep dropping those pounds :drinker:
  • Runningirl7284
    Runningirl7284 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great results! Keep up the good work!!
  • Pollyfleming
    Pollyfleming Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Emilia6909
    Emilia6909 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    You look great! Well done!! YAY!!!!
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Wow, you definitely doing great work here :) Wee clearly see the fat you drop
    congrats man!!
  • travm2007
    Options

Sweetie, amazing work and you look awesome! How much more do you want to lose? I think you look great just the way you are!

I'm thinking 10 more lbs. and then tone like crazy; I still have that pesky spare tire around my gut lol
  • fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Oh jeez, y'all are making me blush :blushing: For those that asked I am taken lol

We don't mind. But you need to check the posting rules. Topless shots are obligatory.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!