Fast Food

Options
ugh, is all I have to say.

Replies

• knasmommy
    Options
    Me too! I have found that after not eating fast food for a while, and getting use to that trying to eat it when you need to cause your in a hurry is horrid! When I had to eat it, I made the best choice the menu had and felt horrible after, just knowing I ate it!! YUKKO!
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    ugh, is all I have to say.

I see that.

And raise you yummy!!! Just now in moderation!! :D
  • Kev383601
    Options
    I hardly ever eat fast food anymore. I'll go to places like Subway, but I stay away from the McDonalds, Culvers, etc. since I started using MFP.

I only go there when I'm on the road and need a quick bite. I think Fast Food is ok in moderation, but it should never be a daily thing.
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    Having gone without it for a while I noticed today when I had some fries they were way too salty for me. A similar thing happened in 2010 when I was on a diet for a while, cutting stuff with certain amounts of salt or sugar content made me sensitive to that content level and I don't eat them anymore simply because I don't like the "overload."
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I actually forget when the last time I had fast food was!!!! Let me tell you though, I used to kill a Big Mac and large fry like nothing!!!!!:embarassed:
  • sheelagh27
    Options
    I ate McDonalds the other day on my treat meal...I had a craving for fillet o fish and big mac but the thought was better than the taste.....
  • karismalynn
    Options
    I get Chinese once in a while, way too often for my liking, but we were all out shopping around lunch time and stopped at Burger King. :/ It made me feel awful the entire day!