Upper Arm FAT?!?!??! WTH?!

Options
:sick: Ok so when I had my second daughter (Now 5 years old) I gained a lot of upper arm fat! I have been getting it down, little by little anyone have ATHOME tips I can used everyday? To GET IT GONE FOR GOOD!?:bigsmile:
Please help !

Replies

• astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Ha, did you see Brooke Shileds on the View flapping her arms around? It was so funny, but great that she's so comfortable in her skin. sorry I don't have any actual tips for you though :wink:
  • ae770
    ae770 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My arms have always been big no matter how much I weigh, but I started doing TaeBo videos and it must be the punching/cardio combo because you can definitely tell a difference. If you do try a tae bo video I would just say that it's hard at first to get coordinated and get the moves down but after a week or two it gets a lot easier.
  • Isaacsmama
    Isaacsmama Posts: 43
    Options
    I too have had a life long problem with arm fat. My favorite trick is to use my children as free weights! Seriously! Just lift them up and down over your head, and with my little son, I actually lower him behind my head and back up. Just like you would do with real weights. But the kids love it, and it makes me smile. Also, do what I call a backwards push up. Stand in front of a dining chair. lower yourself into what looks like a seated position, and place your hands behind you on the seat of the chair. Then, bend your elbows and lower yourself, and then push yourself back up. Like a push up. Youll know its working because it makes you arms burn like crazy. Try it, it can be a real challenger!
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    I was able to slim down my arms the past month by upping my weights ... go for failure at 8-10 reps for a good 3 weeks and the muscle will eat it up. It wont be long enough to build any visible muscle (at least not without flexing), but it will be enough to get them munching on the excess.