Question on Calories

Options
I need some advice.

I am very OCD about things and the idea of eating more than the 1200 calories (not including exercise) a day (8400 a week) makes me anxious

Anyway, that aside, does it make much a difference of when I consume the 8400 calories?

E.G. Monday I eat 1000 but Tuesday I eat 1400. Would that be okay? I mean I am still consuming the 2400 calories over the two days but not 1200 each day.

I'm confusing myself, lol. So long as I eat the 8400 calories a week (Monday to Sunday), does it make much of a difference when I eat them?

Replies

• shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    As long as you don't stray too far below 1200 a day, that should be fine. Remember, calories are a unit of energy that your body needs to perform daily functions. Without enough, you can't!
  • JayneDugger
    Options
    I agree....Don't stray too far. Or maybe excercise just a bit more
  • SammyKatt
    SammyKatt Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Look in to the "calorie zig zag" diet. Thats pretty much what you are describing.
  • anberlingasm
    Options
    Time is man-made. Your body will be fine with you consuming slightly less calories one day and slightly more the next day to compensate. Just try not to swing too far either way!
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Bump.. I am curious about this as well.
  • PJcc1205
    PJcc1205 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You know what I think that is a great idea--sometime I don't consume all my calories and I never thought about rolling them over. Of course I will do this only occasionally. I agree with the other comments.