Herbalife

Options
has anyone tried these products? What are your thoughts?

Replies

• debydeb57
    Options
    used to sell the stuff.. it worked for my ex but not for me .... my sister n law lost lots of weight on it but it was costing her almost $800 per month.... as soon as she went off she gained it all back plus... so i think its an individual choice.. sorry wish i could help more
  • heyghoge
    heyghoge Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    a family member was a distributor for awhile. the powdered shakes were pretty dang tasty from what i remember (french vanilla, cookies'n'cream -- the strawberry was vile), though it was a couple of years ago so i don't remember whether they were also too high in sugar or other things i'd care about now.

stuff is expensive though, so imo you're better off with other brands, if you're going to follow that kind of eating
  • nannygoatie
    Options
    I use some of these products. I like the shakes and the protein bars. I incorporate them into my routine, but i eat other foods as well. If you need a good way to get some extra protein, this works great. I make mine with milk, frozen fruit, sugar free flavored syrup and a half teaspoon sugar free pudding mix, blend with crushed ice, very good
  • healthyliving_girl
    healthyliving_girl Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I use the meal replacement shakes, but I don't plan to buy more. I like the taste, but I found that there are other alternatives with less sugar and keep me full longer.

For a meal replacement, I found that Idealshape's Chocolate works REALLY well and keeps me full for 3 hours. I'm often hungry after the herbalife shake, so while they are tasty, they don't really help me all that much. :)