Is There A Difference .............. 1.5 stone loss in 2 mon

Options
Smiler40
Smiler40 Posts: 14 Member
Hi All

Tried posting pictures before, but the links did not work, so will try again, lol

Hopefully it will work this time :-

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff224/smiler37/2 months on diet - comparison/WeightLoss21012011-2monthsofdiet004-1.jpg

Replies

• CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    WeightLoss21012011-2monthsofdiet004-1.jpg

Dang, tried to help but your pic is gone. :-(
  • Smiler40
    Options
    hahahaha, this is my second attempt :(

Every link I copy does not automatically bring up the pictures :(

Thank You anyways
  • Lyndzer
    Lyndzer Posts: 41
    Options
    I seen the pic when I copy & pasted into the browser! and good for you , I can see a diiference in the waist area & the leg area! keep up the good work!
  • Smiler40
    Options
    Thank you Lyndzer

For some reason, when I paste the photobucket links, they do not bring up the pictures automatically, lol - thanks for your encouragement :)
  • Allegi32
    Allegi32 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Tried to add the pic for you, but the link won't work for me. Sorry!
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    can definitely tell! Keep it up!
  • petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Yes there is a difference...even my fiance noticed how much smaller your waist is!! Well done!
  • Smiler40
    Options
    Hello All

I have been on my health regime since 21st November 2011 but have been in training at the gym everyday (give or take 2-3) since 17th December 2011 (this was when I went on a cruise around the Carribean). I ate healthily and went in the gym everyday, and walked there mile every other afternoon, and even managed to loose 2 pounds after I came back :) I then joined my local gym since beginning of January 2012 and have been on a low GI programme since 17th January and finding it really good.

I have lost in inches :-

Hips - 4.5
    Waist - 3
    Legs - 2
    Arms - 0.5

So pleased with myself.

I am off to Turkey on Sunday, but stopping at hotel overnight on the Saturday, but I have it all planned out so that I still do not miss any gym training, and there is a gym at the hotel, so all should be ok.

I have 3.5 stones to loose and given myself a target to loose this by end of July / beginning of August

:smile:
  • Smiler40
    Options
    Yes there is a difference...even my fiance noticed how much smaller your waist is!! Well done!

Thank you both!

Can you tell me how to get my ticker at the bottom of my profile as seem to be struggling (Newbee here!)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!