Yoga meltdown question

Options
Has anyone tried yoga meltdown dvd of Jillian and any difference after the workout? I was wondering as to how many days are we supposed to do Level1 or Level 2? Any success stories, please share...

Replies

• wccngr
    wccngr Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Jillian and Yoga... hrm. That's either going to be awesome or horrible. I'd be interested to see what others say.
  • sarahtroupe
    Options
    I have done this program and I lost 5 lbs in one month...I did level 1 for 1 wk then I did level 2 for 1 wk:)After that I mixed the levels up!!!Good Luck:)
  • lucylou9701
    Options
    bump
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    Curious. I haven't tried it yet. Bought it but it's still in the wrapper. somewhere. :smile:
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I've done it and love it ... but definitely not consistently enough to see results yet. That's on tap for next week through Christmas ... alternating meltdown and shred!
  • HugznKiki
    HugznKiki Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I just bought it...but have not opened it yet as I'm on the 6 week 6 pack and 30DS..but I plan to try it out on Monday, so I will let you know then.
  • renubhat_82
    renubhat_82 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Yes its awesome dvd and i have completed 4 days of meltdown.. she has combined a bit of cardio in it to increase the heart rate and im loving it.. I think it can be intense for ppl who havent done yoga before.. but yes worth trying it.. :-) But there is no info on how may times do we need to do level1...
  • vger11
    vger11 Posts: 248
    Options
    If it's anything like YogaX, it should be amazing!
  • flisafakto
    flisafakto Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I just got the Yoga Meltdown too. I'll be starting the 30 DS and maybe even the 6 week 6pack next week as I'll be gymless for a month.

I looked at the Yoga Meltdown online and it looked nice! Although it seems to burn more calories than regular yoga. How do you guys log it?

I know 30 DS is supposed to be logged as circuit training. Is it the same for the 6week 6pack?
  • AimeeCofer
    Options
    I've been doing it for about 2 weeks now. I just tried level 2 today and I didn't love it as much as I do the 1st level... but it was still good. I can feel my body getting stronger as I'm able to do the poses correctly and hold them for the entire time now! I highly recommend it!! Good Luck!!