New here!

Options
I am new here and not sure how to use this board.... hello to everyone. I am so excited about this site!

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is great, it is so supportive, helpful, motivational, and easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • AmyT88
    AmyT88 Posts: 239
    Options
    I just joined today as well. I'm loving it so far. Good luck!
  • joolesh
    joolesh Posts: 26
    Options
    WELCOME!! It's a great site lots of useful information and a really supportive group. Message me anytime.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!

You will figure your way around here in no time and I am sure this site will help you reach your goals!!

Good luck!:flowerforyou:
    -Tami
  • sroach147
    sroach147 Posts: 4
    Options
    I thought id try using my tracker, but its not working. Welcome, I see you figured out the tracker. Ive only posted twice, but Im getting discouraged a little so I thought Id try making a few friends in the same predicament.
    203816.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • sroach147
    sroach147 Posts: 4
    Options
    It worked! Will it automatically work or am I going to have to paste it every time? Apparantly post it every time. Well any way, I have been trying to lose weight for a little over a month. I lost 18 lbs the first month!!! Very excited, but now Im not doing as well. I started exercising a little, maybe that will help. Wish everyone luck!
    203816.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary