Ripped in 30- NSV

Options
allibinky
allibinky Posts: 18 Member
I know it's a small thing, but I'm super excited- I just finished my first 'Ripped in 30' workout without stopping part way through!

I've been trying it every few days for a couple weeks but kept getting overheated & dizzy and stopping after about 15 minutes. Not tonight, though. Wahoo!

Now I'm off for a shower. Boy, Jillian sure likes making us sweat..

Replies

• Pebbles536
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Loudmom01
    Loudmom01 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I love Ripped. I can make it thru an entire workout but only by doing the modified version. I wont move to week 2 until I can do week one at the advanced level....hopefully that will be soon.
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm starting that one Feb 7 which is when I gt back from Vegas. Still doing the 30 Day Shred right now.
  • do0obie_x
    Options
    Is it really different from 30 Day Shred? I have done this twice and am on day 18 of it now but did look at Ripped in 30.
  • ClareB1974
    ClareB1974 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - I'm on my third rotation of 30DS at the moment (day 12 today) but planning on doing ripped in 30 as soon as I've finished this.

Well done - I love victories like these and reading about other peoples make me want them more xx
  • nickm21
    nickm21 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hey! Way to go!
  • allibinky
    allibinky Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words, guys. I've now made it through 4 Ripped workouts without stopping. Lost a half inch in my waist and more than an inch in my, uh....handles :)

I've never done the '30 Day Shred', was going to buy that one but Target was out so I picked 'Ripped in 30' instead. Thinking I'll grab it next time I see it on sale.
  • biggestloser90
    biggestloser90 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    What does NSV mean? Lol
  • Garvin51
    Garvin51 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm concerned you got a bit dizzy ... Always hydrate well before and during your workouts .... lots of water
  • smithmom531
    smithmom531 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    NSV = Non- Scale Victory. Way to go! That's a great accomplishment, keep it up! I am working on Ripped in 30 and have to do the modified versions of some of the exercises and some of them have to take tiny breaks (like the 30 second plank, Agh!).
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Good for you! That's a wonderful accomplishment! I'm doing 30 day shred and though I can make it through level 1...I still think I'm going to die! LOL! :laugh:
  • morrowsarah
    morrowsarah Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    What does NSV mean? Lol

I've been wondering the same thing! I'm glad you asked!
  • mwood777
    mwood777 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    congrats! You know I really advise anyone who likes doing interval/circuit/bootcamp training to find a local place. I did a bootcamp and my whole body changed, and we did it outside so it was extra nice! Like everything, I got burned out and stopped, but I remember feeling so very healthy and strong. My head wasn't right because I should have continued no matter what! I am thinkning to return when the weather warms up and the daylight is longer than 5:00pm.
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    What does NSV mean? Lol

I've been wondering the same thing! I'm glad you asked!

I means Non Scale Victory. =)

Excellent job btw! Love Ripped in 30!
  • tmoyer1209
    tmoyer1209 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! My hubby just got me Ripped in 30 for Christmas as I have been really wanting to change my life. I am so excited! He has challenged me to do 5 days in a row-of course I am still on week one. But It gets a little bit easier each time and I know I will soon get to go to week 2!! I remember how excited I was when I finished it without breaks too! I am glad we are on the road together, the more the merrier!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!