Such a neat idea for motivation!

Options
13»

Replies

• kauaibaby
    kauaibaby Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm doing this with coins instead of marbles... coins in the "lost" jar get to buy me a new article of clothing!
  • mysticwonder
    Options
    Great ideas everyone. I think I'll try them all
  • jobie4153
    Options
    I love this idea, too! Thanks for sharing.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Very cute! I think I might do this!
  • lovelee79
    lovelee79 Posts: 362
    Options
    I love this idea. I currently put $10 away for every pound I lost, but I think I am going to try this too! :smile:

I love that! Would give me nearly $500 to spend on a trip!!

I love this idea too !! :bigsmile:
  • KeegansMomma
    Options
    I LOVE this!! Such a great idea!! :)
  • bmacholiday
    bmacholiday Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Love this! Thanks for sharing!
  • skedzie
    skedzie Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Great ideas! Thanks! I also have little coupons for myself - 10 lbs get a massage, 10 lbs more get a mani/pedi etc.
  • cherigurl
    cherigurl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    that is suck a good idea!! thanks for posting, :smile:
  • AimeeCofer
    Options
    Check out this motivation idea!!

Good idea: Put $1 in a jar every time you complete a workout. When you reach a certain goal, say $100, treat yourself to a massage or a new pair of jeans. Great motivation!
  • J3n1f3r
    J3n1f3r Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    pretty cool! Love the marble idea n not to mention the money idea as well! Def goin to try it! (:
  • J3n1f3r
    J3n1f3r Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    @silverchick
    Here's what I came up with!

The red ones are hearts and I'm going to put one in the jar for every 5 pounds lost! :smile:

weightlossjars.jpg?t=1327106358

lovve the red marble idea for every 5 lbs! thanxs for sharing
  • mbar12
    mbar12 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I think I will use pretty colored stones for each pound lost, and will put away a dollar for each half hour of workout. That will motivate me to have good workouts, lol.
  • Gottastop
    Gottastop Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Bumping for later; where did you find the colored hearts?
  • silverchick
    silverchick Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    At a craft store! You can usually find the gems in the flower/vase sections of stores as they are usually meant for vase fillers. I just happened to find some that came with white ones and heart ones!
  • tapiagonzalez
    tapiagonzalez Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I just found this picture on Tumblr and I think it's such a cool idea!

jars.jpg

I think it would be so motivating to move each one every time you lost a pound! I really want to do this!

where's the "LIKE" button?!?!?! I will be doing this for sure! :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • katisabanana
    katisabanana Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    my sister and i do that, and i love it! i actually have 2 different coloured stones, and i do 1 colour for lbs lost, and 1 for workouts.
    i love seeing it get fuller and fuller!!
  • tammeegirl
    tammeegirl Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I bought a BUNCH of different heart stickers:heart: .....now is valentines season good time to get them everywhere. Everyday I workout and/or eat right I put a different heart sticker on my calendar that hangs in my bathroom. That way when I am in there I am reminded of all the self love/dedication I have.....simply by glancing at that calendar. It is a quick reference to see how many days of eating right and exercise I have also. .....Its super cute. Each day has all these diff hearts. It works for me, thought I would share. :heart: