New weight loss buddies NEEDED!!!

Options
Losing weight is hard, but it's easier with some great supportive friends :) Add me!!!

POSITIVE THOUGHTS <3

Replies

• awhiteblankpage
    Options
    I'd love to help support you! Or anyone, for that matter. :) Feel free to add me!
  • jenniepenny1
    Options
    I'm in!!! We need all the support we can get ladies! First day with the trainer and feeling sore but determined!!!

Add me too!
  • ThinMissEmma
    Options
    I'm always looking too! Anyone feel free to add me ;)
  • RachCx
    RachCx Posts: 10
    Options
    I've added u, I need support as I'm new too :D
  • hjennings83
    Options
    Add me! I'm always looking for new friends. :)
  • Kelleinna
    Kelleinna Posts: 160
    Options
    Anyone who would like to may add me also. :)
  • tai_jeffries
    Options
    Add me as well! The more support the better! :happy:
  • NurseSweeny
    NurseSweeny Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Also looking for people to keep me motivated and inspire me to keep on track. Much easier when you feel like you are not doing this alone. I have done pretty well the first month. This is actually the first time I have stuck with the New Years resolution this long. Proud of what I have accomplished so far.
    Feel free to add me.
  • Bubble2223
    Bubble2223 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    :smile: I just joined and am looking for a positive buddy. Feel free to reply.
  • ChunkyFunkyMonkey
    Options
    Always looking for new people!
    feel free to add me :)
  • mrsvampette
    mrsvampette Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    The more motivation and friends on here the better!!! Feel free to dd me anyone and we can do this together and encourage each other!!!!! :smile:
  • workingforthatbody
    Options
    Welcome! :) I added you I feel exactly the same. The more positive motivation the better! Feel free to add me :)
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for friends to keep me motivated! Feel free to add me!
  • ashjonnatp
    Options
    i added you as well anyone feel free to add me always looking to inspire others and for inspiration myself!!
  • Jessaustx
    Jessaustx Posts: 130
    Options
    Definitely on board! Anyone looking for extra support feel free to add me :) -Jess
  • pam538
    pam538 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like to be added. I need all the motivation I can get.
  • gammybear
    Options
    I've been on here for a week now-but can never have enough MFP friends to help motivate each other, you can add me.
  • bellagrace23
    Options
    I'm always looking for support and always willing to help others. Feel free to add me.
  • undertheseax3
    Options
    Hi all! I am going to add some of you because I am looking for younger woman to have as fitness partners! Yay!
  • kittymoney
    kittymoney Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I am looking for some weight loss friends too to keep me motivated. Feel free to add me.