newbie :0)

Options
HEllo all my name is angela im 27 years old and the mother of 2 beautiful children.....4 year old Adrianna and 4 month old Nikolaus......well i am finally up for the fight to lose all my extra baggage.....Ive been doing weight watchers for 3 weeks and lost 13 lbs so im not at 217.4 but I want to b down to 155 so I have a ways to go........I need all the support I can get :0) ANyways just wanted to introduce myself so wish me luck :tongue:

Replies

• carlafreeman
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! You'll be in love with this site and the people on it in no time!!! :smooched:

Good luck with all your goals!!!:bigsmile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is great, it is so supportive, helpful, motivational, and easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • butterflyangel
    Options
    Hi I am a 57 year old grandmother of 8 raising 1 grandson with my husband of 37 years. Lost 60 lbs 2 years ago but gained it back with all the stress need help and support to do this once again for good this time. Please help!!
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!