NutriPex

Options
Has anyone tried nutripex? there's a groupon for it today, and i can't find any reviews or information about it. The website says it's recommended by Dr. Oz, but I can't actually find what Dr. Oz says about it.

I'm sure it's just a gimmick and I should just focus on learning healthy eating habits as a long-term solution instead of looking for a magic pill, but I'm tempted, especially since I'm injured and can't exercise for a few weeks.

Replies

• Speedtrap
    Options
    I should just focus on learning healthy eating habits as a long-term solution instead of looking for a magic pill

Read this part of your post a few more times and make up your own mind.
  • jillcwright
    Options
    I just got that Groupon today. I have been reading about it and it seems pretty legit. I am hoping so anyways.
  • prof_smartypants
    Options
    I bought it too.

I'm just hoping for a jumpstart and intend to couple it with 45 minutes a day of exercise.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried nutripex? there's a groupon for it today, and i can't find any reviews or information about it. The website says it's recommended by Dr. Oz, but I can't actually find what Dr. Oz says about it.

I'm sure it's just a gimmick and I should just focus on learning healthy eating habits as a long-term solution instead of looking for a magic pill, but I'm tempted, especially since I'm injured and can't exercise for a few weeks.

If it was recommend by Dr Oz, it prob isn't that great and might be a complete waste of money