Options
reward?? For a mini goal or final goal

This is my 25 lbs lost reward

LilySideTat.jpg

Replies

• ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I haven't set up a reward yet. Maybe when I reach goal, I'll do a professional photo shoot
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    My half way reward was my tattoo in my profile pic. My end reward will be a pinup photo shoot. The place I was going to use closed though so I need to find another! Boo
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    okay the first links not working

its like this but with lilies

lily_tattoos.jpg
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    For all my goals listed on my profile I've planned things like tats, shopping sprees and when I hit goal the first thing I'm doing is going skydiving. Being able to just go and walk in and not have to worry about my weight is a reward in itself.
  • ESVABelle
    Options
    Shan, that's hawt
  • jwalker30
    jwalker30 Posts: 282
    Options
    To original poster, Just judging by your legs, I'd be surprised if you had much more pounds to lose. Maybe its creative photography, but they look pretty hot
  • onefourone
    Options
    I don't have any.. i like the art very cool
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I have not set up rewards but need to. I know I had come up with some a year ago but forgot what they were :(
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options

lily_tattoos.jpg
    \
    I love this! The tats I'm getting is either going to be a side tat like that or maybe sleeves. I'm getting a lot of slack about the sleeves so it'll probably be the side one and a few small ones (behind my ear and on my wrist).
  • Williamj
    Williamj Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Reward for completing my goal is a kite board
    Punishment for not completing is donating $500 to my least favorite presidential candidate.
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Ya that's hot. But only if it's not stretched out :bigsmile:
  • ESVABelle
    Options
    To original poster, Just judging by your legs, I'd be surprised if you had much more pounds to lose. Maybe its creative photography, but they look pretty hot

She's got it goin' on, that's for sure. *inspiration*
  • Jayman37
    Options

lily_tattoos.jpg

Hawt Babyッ
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I'd just love for the tattoo I already have to not be on a fat thigh LOL

I LOVE it Shan!!
  • andreacord
    Options
    Halfway reward was new clothes, end goal will probably be a boudoir shoot for myself or a tattoo. :)
  • ffuunnnnyy__ggiirrll
    Options
    I have a special kind of photo-shoot planned, and no, I will be completely dressed for it!

Also, my first tattoo! It's something my son drew.
  • Jenner22
    Jenner22 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    When I reach 195 lbs.. I'm getting myself some heels. I only own one pair and my rabbit chewed them a couple years ago lol
  • cjpg
    cjpg Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    When I reach any goal along the way to my main goal (1kg, 5kg and 10kg away) my reward will be the same - every day I will wake up in the morning and spring out of bed full of energy, confident towards the day ahead.

Nothing will beat that - no material possession or any activity.
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I've been hovering around my goal for a few months now but I love how I feel, so even if I don't get there I want my first tattoo before my birthday. I'll be 40 in April and finally know what I want on my back. Don't have it drawn yet, but when I get it I'll probably put pictures of it here somewhere!!! Now to save the $$!!!!
  • krissagirl0709
    krissagirl0709 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Reward for completing my goal is a kite board
    Punishment for not completing is donating $500 to my least favorite presidential candidate.

This is a very harsh punishment!!! I couldnt do that!