30 day shred!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• laursey
    laursey Posts: 307
    Options
    Do a level 1 & 2 back to back. You're sure to feel it.

6143704.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • sizzlinoverthefat
    sizzlinoverthefat Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    i get sore 2 sometime 3 days later...it's not unusal:flowerforyou:
  • fitnfun1
    fitnfun1 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You may need to add more on to the 20 min.too. If you are in good shape, 20 min may not cut it. Try level 2 or 3.
  • shellyamyethan
    shellyamyethan Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am on level three of the shred and I have not been too sore at all! I think it is because of the warm ups and cool downs. She is really good at incorporating them and getting all the muscles warm and then stretched afterwards. :) And I am doing an intense workout and sweating loads! I was really surprised by the lack of pain as well. I had muscle soreness but never enough that I couldn't move! I love it though! I lost 6.5 inches the first 10 days then 7.3/4 inches the next 10. Keep up the great work and make sure you have measured! My weight didn't budge much but I have more muscle and the inches proved it was doing good!

I hope your right, my weight loss seems to have stalled but I haven't taken any measurements and I'm always under my calories.
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I just did measurements after 30 Day Shred and one week of Ripped. I've lost ZERO pounds. But six inches off my waist. :-)
  • jasmineb2012
    Options
    okay you guys soo i did the 6week six pack right after the 30ds lv1 one and i feel it my buttt really hurts:( lol but thats a good thing. my arms and legs are sore too!!
  • griffster2012
    Options
    Today is my first day at MFP and first day of 30day shred. How do you log it in your exercise section since it's a mix of weights and cardio wasn't sure of the best way to document it? Thanks for any feedback.
  • jasmineb2012
    Options
    Today is my first day at MFP and first day of 30day shred. How do you log it in your exercise section since it's a mix of weights and cardio wasn't sure of the best way to document it? Thanks for any feedback.

im not to sure how to log it in i just did circuit training since its a mix of cardio and strength hope this helps :)
  • griffster2012
    Options
    Yes, that helps...now I can complete my log for today! Thanks so much!
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, you lucky duck.
    I didn't feel the burn doing chest flies, but everything else I definitely did ahah. Good luck with Level 2, I just started it today :)
    And you're doing Six Week Six Pack as well! I neeeeeed that ahaha :D